+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Asghar

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    So you and one other utd fan are not going to financialy back the club anymore after the game this week.
    I never said that. Why are you completely misquoting me? Please read my post very slowly and carefully again.

Retired Arab has a point though - being respectful, tolerant and recognising other people’s positions in discussions/arguments is really important. For instance, remember when thon boy himself that was on the Sportsound programme was physically removed out of the Gordon Brown meeting during the Indy campaign for shouting, heckling and generally being aggressive? Not much tolerance there unfortunately and pretty embarrassing TBH.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/2...ech-in-dundee/
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 30-01-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    Every Arab is entitled to have an opinion but it should be tolerant and respectful. I refuse to discuss issues with individuals who are incapable of rational debate and constantly resort to immature personal abuse. I will never be silenced by these bullies!
    Any Arab choosing to voice an opinion on a national debate needs to remember, rightly or wrongly that they have decided to represent the club, so needs to deliver comments in a respectful way, resorting to immature comments about others on a public debate is a no no and an embarrassment to the supporters of the club he has chosen to represent.

Slagging any club including the wee club is fine on a Utd Mad forum where any non utd fans lurking know what to expect.
    The call to say those things on that platform was wrong simples

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Retired Arab has a point though - being respectful, tolerant and recognising other people’s positions in discussions/arguments is really important. For instance, remember when thon boy himself that was on the Sportsound programme was physically removed out of the Gordon Brown meeting during the Indy campaign for shouting, heckling and generally being aggressive? Not much tolerance there unfortunately and pretty embarrassing TBH.

agree. I need to listen to GB and NOT pay my licence fee

After the game this week it’s clear to me and at least one other Utd fan “pumping money in and accepting getting zero entertainment back will not go on forever. “
    You're statement had no real meaning as any sane person knows nothing will go on forever .So I had to try to figure out what you meant by it and in my opinion it sounded like you and one other Arab had decided you were sick of financially backing utd after st midden beat them.Before that you had said utd fans would stop backing utd though that was the question OA had asked you why you thought utd fans would stop backing utd?

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Any Arab choosing to voice an opinion on a national debate needs to remember, rightly or wrongly that they have decided to represent the club, so needs to deliver comments in a respectful way, resorting to immature comments about others on a public debate is a no no and an embarrassment to the supporters of the club he has chosen to represent.

Slagging any club including the wee club is fine on a Utd Mad forum where any non utd fans lurking know what to expect.
    The call to say those things on that platform was wrong simples
    it was a setup tbh. So an arab (aye one who splits opinion) goes on radio to discuss about the club he loves. says some stuff that i wouldnt want my club saying and gets pillored on here for it. Come on chaps and chapesses. The bbc and adam should apologise for this sham. Keep talking have an opinion!! I dont actually agree with some of RAs posts at all and some say i am the real RA but SRYB to one and all who care enough about the club i love to have an opinion.

There's a whole background story to this incident that involves democratic issues relating to prevention of attendance, absence of opportunity to question G Brown, deliberate lying, obstruction etc. Much more to that episode of which you and many others are obviously unaware of. For the record, I decided to leave and was never physically removed but let's not allow FACTS to interfere with your version

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Any Arab choosing to voice an opinion on a national debate needs to remember, rightly or wrongly that they have decided to represent the club,
    I was invited to represent WJTA not Dundee United FC. Why can some folk not understand simple facts? I suppose I just have to accept some people don't have the mental capacity to deal with real facts. I always believed there are 10 kinds of people. Those who know binary, and those who don’t.

There's a whole background story to this incident that involves democratic issues relating to prevention of attendance, absence of opportunity to question G Brown, deliberate lying, obstruction etc. Much more to that episode of which you and many others are obviously unaware of. For the record, I decided to leave and was never physically removed but let's not allow FACTS to interfere with your version
    Outed.

Why the cloak and dagger stuff earlier on? For example, post #61 and I quote ‘‘They got a guy from one of the Utd Supporters Group on’ when you know that you were actually one and the same?

What’s that all about?

Outed.

Why the cloak and dagger stuff earlier on? For example, post #61 and I quote ‘‘They got a guy from one of the Utd Supporters Group on’ when you know that you were actually one and the same?

What’s that all about?
    If you read the post again carefully and slowly perhaps you'll understand that I was quoting a BNB to give a summary.

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)