+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Hedges

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Was he one of Wrights wee fan boys on the sevco instagram thing the other night?

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Was he one of Wrights wee fan boys on the sevco instagram thing the other night?
    I think so. That shouldn't be tolerated - just suggests that Hedges wishes it was him that had got the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    I think so. That shouldn't be tolerated - just suggests that Hedges wishes it was him that had got the move.
    That's the way of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for us again. I think he'll be on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    That's the way of it. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play for us again. I think he'll be on the move.
    I was actually thinking the same thing that he may well head south in the summer. Can see a lot of players leaving this summer - big rebuilding job for whoevers in charge.

I was actually thinking the same thing that he may well head south in the summer. Can see a lot of players leaving this summer - big rebuilding job for whoevers in charge.
    It’s a great job for the new manager. An awful lot of the players who are out of contract in the summer are very replaceable. It would certainly be interesting to see what we want to do with Hedges. Been a brighter spark in our team of dull boring footballers. Very very few players in our current squad I would like to stay at the club. It has got that bad I don’t think I would care too much if any of our players were sold or moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s a great job for the new manager. An awful lot of the players who are out of contract in the summer are very replaceable. It would certainly be interesting to see what we want to do with Hedges. Been a brighter spark in our team of dull boring footballers. Very very few players in our current squad I would like to stay at the club. It has got that bad I don’t think I would care too much if any of our players were sold or moved on.
    I think we need to be tougher with players, who like Hedges will have a year to go on their contract. I would imagine any new manager would want to keep him so let's get him signed up to a new contract now and if he refuses then let's do or best to sell him for decent money in the Summer window and reinvest that money in the team

The good thing about next season is we start paying Jonny Hayes. Hopefully he will put decent crosses in since there is a financial reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I think we need to be tougher with players, who like Hedges will have a year to go on their contract. I would imagine any new manager would want to keep him so let's get him signed up to a new contract now and if he refuses then let's do or best to sell him for decent money in the Summer window and reinvest that money in the team
    Oh good, so we’ve got precisely zero footballers left in the squad then. Excellent.

That’ll fair help the aesthetic appeal of the team. The gods seem to be conspiring against DMc.

Surprised a rough, tough looking specimen like Hedges went down that easily. Thought he’d be made of stronger stuff.

Agree totally with the above, we need to be sorting contract extensions now - 18 months before expiry.

Then if the boy won’t sign, sell in the summer at the latest to cash in.

No more of this fuucking about until 6 months prior to contract expiry leaving us wide open to cuunts like Sevco.

Needs a much more ruthless business focused approach from the club, and if that means selling Hedges in the summer, so be it...

Ah well, phuck him.

Next.

I’m not saying I’m happy with it but I don’t think there are many players in our squad who wouldn’t jump at the chance to join one of them.

The only player in the squad I can think of that has a genuine hate for the cheeks would be Logan.