+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’ve never seen him play but I’m convinced that Vickers would’ve caught it.
    With his foot...while eating a sandwich.

Outstanding. Was worthy of a point on its own.

And the ref is probably the worst I’ve ever seen. That push on Smith first half....absolutely disgraceful. Ref looked straight at it and did nothing.

Even worse news......Lindsay out for 8 weeks. Big blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Wrinks, on a positive spin, they've got to play us

I think the majority vote is the Ref was not good when it came to making the big decision tonight. Still, we shouldn't be relying on him when we should have put at least 2 if not 3 away before the first half ended.

Poor marking pushing too high and our last man thought he'd join in, only to be caught out stone cold. Should Johanssen have come out more? Yes I think he should have. No shame if their player still rounds him and scores but, it's all about coming off your line and making the shooting options harder. He more than redeemed himself later with an absolute world class one handed save which, as IBS has asked, have we've ever seen a better save than that at the NYS?

Harding had his poorest game so far for us and again showed poor marking to let them run in to plant a good header to take all points.

Look, we've had an amazing run of late and cannot really complain so it's dust ourselves down time and on to QPR at home on Saturday. a request to Warne, please play Olosundae at right back and with Lyndsay out for a few weeks, you need to put Sean MacDonald in for Barlaser or Wiles. We need that bite/terrier type in the middle which we missed tonight. Overall, I was pleased with our display shame we weren't duly rewarded a penalty or scored more ourselves.
    Yes we’ve had good games lately so bound to feel a bit pissed of losing especially when officials were piss poor.
    I’m sure lads are down as well but let’s go and get the points against QPR who are winnable even if they have picked up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    Is this why refs get threatened by supporters. At least one definite pen looked straight at linesman thought yes hes going to give it but no . Think he was to busy making a ⛄
    Yes but death threats are unacceptable

Quote Originally Posted by Millersince75 View Post
    Is this why refs get threatened by supporters. At least one definite pen looked straight at linesman thought yes hes going to give it but no . Think he was to busy making a ⛄
    Thought the assistant on the right of the pitch looked about 16, maybe that's why he bottled it?

They were very lucky to take 3 points and I am convinced that if that heavy snow shower hadn't come we would have won.We looked more like the hiher placed side in the table.Anyhow we go on for our next match.UTM

Had a good think about this and they Rotherhamed us, more clinical though.

..let’s move on

Quite frankly the "officials" are ruining the game of football.

You can train all week, practising free kicks, corners etc etc, but it all counts for nothing if that inept tw*t wearing the black kit has an off day and waves away what everybody else can see is a certain penalty. The same can be said for the tossers who run up and down the touchline who can't even recognise when a player is offside or not. I feel sorry for our players who must be banging their heads on a brick wall after that game. We should have got three points but we got nothing, and it's all down to part timers masquerading as officials. Something needs doing about it, but what?

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Quite frankly the "officials" are ruining the game of football.

g You can train all week, practising free kicks, corners etc etc, but it all counts for nothing if that inept tw*t wearing the black kit has an off day and waves away what everybody else can see is a certain penalty. The same can be said for the tossers who run up and down the touchline who can't even recognise when a player is offside or not. I feel sorry for our players who must be banging their heads on a brick wall after that game. We should have got three points but we got nothing, and it's all down to part timers masquerading as officials. Something needs doing about it, but what?
    I think it would help if they were to be interviewed after the game and explain a few things, we might see where they’re coming from, they might see why they get called ****ers

Yes millertop i agree death threats are unacceptable . But to some they think its acceptable probably because they hold them responsible for bad decisions costing there team a win or prom/ relegation .

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast