+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Every day the vaccine rolls out

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    34.1 cases per 100,000 to be exact. That was Tier 2 verging on Tier 1 a few months ago.
    Yep we passed the reopening of everything a while ago but boris moves the goalposts every time he sets limits then when we pass them he brings something new 😞,1% is in danger here what happens when we are in real danger I dread to think 🙄

Brexit to the English was never about money it was about gaining their independence from europe and i admire them for that.Their attitude was even if we are poorer we want to control our own destiny.
    If the majority of Scots had the same sentiments in 2014 the result would have been very different and we would probably be back in the EU by now.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 16-02-2021 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Brexit to the English was never about money it was about gaining their independence from europe and i admire them for that.Their attitude was even if we are poorer we want to control our own destiny.
    If the majority of Scots had the same sentiments in 2014 the result would have been very different and we would probably be back in the EU by now.
    Ye On right ****ty terms I voted remain but it’s clear now that had I known the real truth I’d of voted leave but no danger do I want any part of it now the frogs and itis are gagging to leave now as well so it’s basically f#cked

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Anybody with more than a couple of brain cells knew it would take time to settle after brexit but I find it hard to believe it’ll take a decade but one thing the red bus was right about is we’ll save £10B per year bar what we need to stump up for which looks like £33B over next decade but still a huge saving 🤣
    Really? Bojo admitted the day after the vote that the big red bus was a lie

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Really? Bojo admitted the day after the vote that the big red bus was a lie
    Ye it’s true we pay £10B surplus to eu per annum other words we get money back but eu gets £10B of our money second only to Germany so massive loss for Europe to make up.Also true were the allegations of an European army run by Brussels plus factor in being told what we could and couldn’t do from Brussels and no way we could appeal or get out of it so we’re far better off out

Of course what was not very fair was them dragging us along with them when we voted by a massive majority to stay in the EU.That's British democracy for you though.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Of course what was not very fair was them dragging us along with them when we voted by a massive majority to stay in the EU.That's British democracy for you though.
    You could say the same about over 55s in the independence vote,the least affected ones voted remain but imagine the nick we’d be in if nippy was running us holy feck she’s balls up every thing else nhs schools we’d be crying right now 😞

It would be like YES winning the referendum in 14 and telling Wales the next morning,"You are now independent from England."

I'm not taking the bait tonight,sorry the board is all your's,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    Ye it’s true we pay £10B surplus to eu per annum other words we get money back but eu gets £10B of our money second only to Germany so massive loss for Europe to make up.Also true were the allegations of an European army run by Brussels plus factor in being told what we could and couldn’t do from Brussels and no way we could appeal or get out of it so we’re far better off out
    Can you tell me when 'Brussels' really told us what we could do and not do. I remember the cabinet minister (Mr Davies) who was minister for brexit at one point being asked in TV interview by Ken Clark to give an actual instance when Brussels inpinged on UK soveriegnty The answer "There isn't one it's the principle"

Page 21 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)