+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sheffield Wednesday Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    For all those that continually doubt PW he's now delivered the first league double against our porcine neighbours for a very very long time....with ten men...when we needed it the most
    Ever unless I'm mistaken

Dunno if you can see and hear this but if you have twitter enjoy. The comms are brilliant

https://twitter.com/San_Pers/status/...109245962?s=08

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Didn’t see any complaints by any of our players but not seen anything by Smith that deserved a sending off ? And from my seat in Wickersley their goal was miles offside ??????????
    Ley
    Agree on both points pal

Hahahaha.....can we play you every week....can we play you every week.
    I can hear the squealing over in S6 now.

Fully deserved, worked really hard all across the squad.
    Well done Millers, that double over Wednesday has made my Season.

Celebrating with a Rebel Chocolate Stout from Chantry.

Gutsy performance by all. I got it wrong pleased to say. Flo made our 1st goal but he's not the strongest. Just enjoy doesn't happen for us that often. Freddie worthy that of the winning goal.

What an amazing performance and result that was and an absolute belter of a goal Freddie!

I'm quick to criticise the management team when we look poor but today they got it absolutely spot on in every department and I wish we could play like that alot more often. Even if we lose that game i would be saying the same and would have been daylight robbery from the officials but justice was served.

Consider this, Ladapo scored in the time added on by the ref, part of which was the time lost in the Smith dismissal

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    I said up to Ladapo to score the winner, with a forecast of a 2-1 win. On the match thread
    Up the Millers

Hope Rotherham appeal the red card of Smith, otherwise we are bo**oxed
    It’s got to be appealed. That was an absolutely disgusting decision. If that is a red card I don’t know the rules. Where do they get these refs from?

I swear that the millers will literally be the death of me one day but what a way to go!

Brilliant stops btythe viking at key times.

SEnding off never in this world. Smith had his shirt ripped off his back. I am totally pissed off with these wan kers in charge. Then he will get a 3 match ban. We need to challenge this. Even Howard Webb said it was never a sending off.

As for the pigs they were piss poor again. Hopefully that might be the final nail in their coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    It’s got to be appealed. That was an absolutely disgusting decision. If that is a red card I don’t know the rules. Where do they get these refs from?
    Why wasn’t the elbow a red card? Even if we don’t appeal they need to ask questions

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast