+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Neil Lennon's future employer V The Home of Bruce Andersons development Match Thread

I went and cut the grass in the middle of it and obviously missed nothing. Towards the end of the second half Hamilton could well have won it. We are utter garbage and I am not even sure we will beat Huntly, we are that bad. Thank god we are not in a relegation scrap as I would not fancy our chances. Time Cormack did the decent thing and appoint a new manager to give us chance of getting things sorted for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    That was me,we have only won 1 game in 9 and scored 1 goal so that alone should be a sackable offence.

The whole boring football thing is still a load of pish,we will still be boring to watch long after McInnes is gone because we were boring to watch well before he arrived.

I would ask you to tell me who in Scottish football is entertaining to watch but you already said you have no intention of watching any other teams play.
    Surely we don’t need to be boring because a lot of other teams are pretty boring to watch. You would think that it would be easier for a new manager to use that as a positive. Get us playing decent football and be a lot more attacking should see us as far more entertaining.
    Anyway this is probably a mute point as Cormack is hiding behind the real bosses at Aberdeen FC....Milne, McInnes and the Americans.

I think I've worked it out... when Cormack said at the start of the season "we want lots of scoring at Pittodrie this season" McInnes misheard and thought he said "we want lots of snoring at Pittodrie this season" and so as far as he's concerned he is fulfilling the objective set by the chairman and has no concerns over his future.

I'm not asking for us to suddenly turn into Barcelona, but I'd like to tune in to a game at least feeling that there was a possibility we might score a goal. It's been a while since I've been able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surely we don’t need to be boring because a lot of other teams are pretty boring to watch. You would think that it would be easier for a new manager to use that as a positive. Get us playing decent football and be a lot more attacking should see us as far more entertaining.
    Anyway this is probably a mute point as Cormack is hiding behind the real bosses at Aberdeen FC....Milne, McInnes and the Americans.
    Football is a result driven business these days,everyone is afraid to lose so it’s all about stopping the opposition instead of beating them.

Can you tell me any team who is worth watching these days?

Let me know so I can watch them.

Football is a result driven business these days,everyone is afraid to lose so it’s all about stopping the opposition instead of beating them.

Can you tell me any team who is worth watching these days?

Let me know so I can watch them.
    You’re missing the point.....I am saying it should be relatively easy for a new manager to get us playing more exciting football. The huns are the best team this season but the opposition in the league has been absolutely terrible. McInnes is easily replaceable as we are absolute dire to watch. Let’s not get another Scottish manager though. Hopefully the Americans have convinced Klinsmann to come to Pittodrie. We need a bit of a change and a better philosophy of playing football than we currently get. Just my opinion though

The fact that we're still 4th after 1 goal in 9 games proves how bad the rest of the league is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    The fact that we're still 4th after 1 goal in 9 games proves how bad the rest of the league is.
    I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I would imagine we will finish 4th and Hibs will finish 3rd.

We are both terrible teams.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

I would imagine we will finish 4th and Hibs will finish 3rd.

We are both terrible teams.
    Hibs are doing their best to gift 3rd to us but we are so poor we can’t even do that .

I agree the league is a poor standard but we are absolutely honking of late and if the manager doesn’t get sacked soon he never will.

I completely forgot to watch the match today, which I feel a bit guilty about, but I think that I was able to forget speaks volumes.

Watched the highlights on Sportscene just now. Says a lot that we are on last, got just a few minutes and still don't look anywhere near capable of putting the ball in the net. There didn't seem to really be any highlights from the second half. It's all just dismal.

I understand that some folks get upset when the idea of being entertained is mentioned. But surely, at the very least, you watch a game in the hope that you'll score a goal and/or win the match and so experience some kind of excitement? At the moment there's simply nothing to be excited about and we're not even picking up hardly any points. It's just dreadful, dreadful football to have to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Absolutely this, and one goal in nine games should be a sackable offence for any fcukin manager from any club, just another thing to add to the growing list of sackable offences that little hun tw@t of a manager continues to get away with.
    Oh and just for the record, that is five games in a row that I have fallen asleep, that in itself says it all really utter fkn shambles of a footballing team lead by a clueless little tw@t of a manager

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast