+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Score and scorers vs. Yeovil Town 20.03.21 [NL]

God, we are a cheerful bunch Good job most of us are witty

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Notts 1-2 Yeovil (og for Notts)

The players are either too nervous to play well (as in Halifax), or too pumped up to play well (as in Boreham Wood). So we don't play well.
    Yay, a goal on my debut!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Yay, a goal on my debut!
    Are you the new RB og?

If we could find one player called Nerves and another called Pumpedup before Saturday I think we might, just might, interfere with Yeovil's international players, Lucky and Offside. That is, if the referee, Willie "I was tying my shoelace" Whistle accepts our irresistible bribe of a counterfeit ticket to Torville and Deans's wheelchair party at the Netherfield Palais.

If all goes well we'll get away with losing the first game only 1-0. Boosted by that, a superb 0-0 for the second.

0-0 (HT 0-0)

Ardley directs the players to the corner-flag for the last 15 minutes and post-match he is delighted with he point as it takes Wimb... Notts to 43 points which was his first target at the start of the season. He now hopes we can kick on now and pick up a few more points before the season is out for a respectable mid-table league finish.

Vir att: very annoyed

We just achieved a jammy draw against Boreham Wood with both goals coming from old fashioned cram the 6 yard box inswinging corners. To be clear, I am in favour of pretty much any type of Notts goal, but how is it that we whooped Dagenham with 10 men by playing flowing fast moving and inventive football which was the last time I was reminded of my pride at being a Notts fan?

In terms of team prep cant we just show the players the highlight reel from that game and just say "do that". Plus offer a choice of sedative or amphetamine to players depending on whether they are in over pumped up mode or feeling a bit flat.

It's not rocket surgery Shirley?

We're going to win 5-0, I can feel it in my water.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltySeaDog View Post
    Are you the new RB og?
    Yes, the club weren't happy with just the 5 they have already

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldmagpie View Post
    We just achieved a jammy draw against Boreham Wood with both goals coming from old fashioned cram the 6 yard box inswinging corners. To be clear, I am in favour of pretty much any type of Notts goal, but how is it that we whooped Dagenham with 10 men by playing flowing fast moving and inventive football which was the last time I was reminded of my pride at being a Notts fan?

In terms of team prep cant we just show the players the highlight reel from that game and just say "do that". Plus offer a choice of sedative or amphetamine to players depending on whether they are in over pumped up mode or feeling a bit flat.

It's not rocket surgery Shirley?
    It's a funny thing football because both of our goals against Boring Wood etc. came from corners ultimately. If you watch closely both involved Ellis a fair bit and I reckon he is a bloody good signing for now.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    It's a funny thing football because both of our goals against Boring Wood etc. came from corners ultimately. If you watch closely both involved Ellis a fair bit and I reckon he is a bloody good signing for now.
    He gave Sam a b0llocking for losing the ball for the first goal which I though was a bit unfair, he had two enemy players next to him, the pass shouldn't have been made, was it Miller?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast