+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield Post Match Thoughts

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    You are correct in saying that getting stick is what PW gets paid for Grist, but surely at this stage of the season every club in a promotion/relegation/play off battle, not just ours, will target certain games as being more important than others and therefore attempt to try and make sure that they can turn their best side out? or do you think, like some do, that we should play our best side regardless?
    Probably comparing our plight with others is wrong because I am just talking about this coming week in which we have what I would term as bigger games in a very short space of time and the choice would be to protect 2 or 3 players for the major game but obviously you and some others dont agree, It's all about opinions UTM
    We have enough midfield to rotate if one or two struggle in the game, Smith is capable but we have Ladapo to come on later if need be, it’s the back that might be a worry, we have capable players imo is what I’m saying but i think Warney (even though I don’t always agree) will know far better than me who is capable.
    What is our best side? I though we had a winning side out yesterday bet we didn’t win
    Last edited by millertop; 11-04-2021 at 06:23 PM.