+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: The rebuild...

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    One of the main reason we dont win many headers in midfield is because our 2 central midfielders are too small. Reeves is 5ft 8in and Doyle is 5ft 10in. Against Solihull, Reeves looked miniscule when stood at the side of the opposing captain.
    To get out of this league we need a couple of burly six footters who can battle and win those first and second balls..
    Harding, Bishop, Ravenhill, Draper, Turner, Thomas weren't tall but we're bloody good midfielders

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Well that's just weird angry post.

Remember Pedro I'm not the person claiming that the 4 year contract doesn't have any termination clauses or incentives based on success as Davy did. Without knowing that his identified weakness of our owners is based on one example. Shock horror it's the one manager he (and your goodself) obsessed over for the past couple of seasons#noagenda.

P.S. I don't reveal my sauces, because if you do the sauce tends to end.

I like Ellis, he's hard not to like and has performed well to date although the GA column maybe doesn't show it.
    I was angry at spell check...yes weird indeed..!
    However moving on I believe that Davey was questioning the sence of a 4 year contract neither Me, You or anyone can give any details of the contract yet you mock his posts.
    How are you in a position to mock when you have no idea what the contract contains?
    You were claiming there would be clauses in the contract, so what are they.?
    I dont think he ever claimed anything other than the sense of a 4 year contract..
    Your the one stating that it wont be 4 years because of clauses built in., so it would be nice if you could confirm what these clauses are.
    After all you have mocked him about it and your defense around this is it wont be 4 years if he fails.
    Thanks in advance.

You've started back up again, I'm sure Davy can speak for himself.

"I believe..., I don't think..." Those openings aren't filling me with much confidence in the rest of your post.

Read the posts from Davy again and then read some of the responses (not just from me but others) and then it will all become clear why people mocked and ridiculed his statement about the weakness the owners that he's unearthed.

This early theory about the owners is intrinsically linked to the his comments regarding IBs contract, the one which is for "four years, with no termination clause and no incentives built in" as Davy stated.

That's why it can mocked and ridiculed and rightly so. Like you said yourself Pedro nobody on here knows that to be the case so it carries no weight.

Talking of height I remember when he played the replay against Man Citeh in the cup when we played well but got smashed. The size of the Citeh players at corners compared to Notts was so obvious. We simply ran out of 6 footers to mark their big lads that day.

You've started back up again, I'm sure Davy can speak for himself.

"I believe..., I don't think..." Those openings aren't filling me with much confidence in the rest of your post.

Read the posts from Davy again and then read some of the responses (not just from me but others) and then it will all become clear why people mocked and ridiculed his statement about the weakness the owners that he's unearthed.

This early theory about the owners is intrinsically linked to the his comments regarding IBs contract, the one which is for "four years, with no termination clause and no incentives built in" as Davy stated.

That's why it can mocked and ridiculed and rightly so. Like you said yourself Pedro nobody on here knows that to be the case so it carries no weight.

Talking of height I remember when he played the replay against Man Citeh in the cup when we played well but got smashed. The size of the Citeh players at corners compared to Notts was so obvious. We simply ran out of 6 footers to mark their big lads that day.
    I'm just asking out of interest and in particular the length of contract and your mocking of it.
    It seems your replies to the length are only based on speculation at best then not fact.
    I don't understand how you can mock someone about his concern when you dont have a clue of evidence about whether his concerns are valid or otherwise.
    Maybe you could disagree and challenge but mocking on a board where you want less confrontation is a little OTT.
    I wasnt on about his owners argument so why divert attention from my point.
    THE POINT. HIS CONCERN ABOUT THE LENTH OF THE CONTRACT.
    So again where are these clauses which are the basis of your reply and mocking.
    Or were you just guessing.?
    You seem to be a very passive aggressive chap and very good at trying to deflect a question asked.
    Ever thought of going into politics.

I'm pinning my Hope's that IB has spotted a Nordic viking midfielder built like a brick 5hit house, with the poise of messi and the nastiness of souness just waiting to play in English football.

Forget passive aggressive, you seem active aggressive. Why the CAP LOCKS? And the continual repeating yourself in the same post. Let Davy speak for himself on the matter.

You haven't re-read anything have you?
    The statement (weakness) and length of contract are 'intrinsically linked'.

Plus I'm not the person stating that the 4 year contract will be paid in full regardless of how he performs.

To make it easy for you here it is word for word no amending/editing:

"And now Burchnall with a 4 year contract, madness, gives no reward for doing well, what does he care if he gets sacked, he gets paid for 4 years"

That deserves to be mocked.

I don't want less confrontation as long as it's Notts related and as long as it's not abusive, personal, needless bad language etc. I've made it perfectly clear what the #mission is, and it's going really well in past months. Please can I ask that you don't try and re-write the script.

Now to nip this in the bud before you spiral out of control PM me and we discuss at length if that's what you want. That way it doesn't ruin it for others.

Speak soon

It does help, it highlights that you can't make a huge assumption and claim that you know the manager would receive a 4 year payoff if sacked at any time during his contract unless you've seen the T&C's.
    Ah, so you're saying that it's pointless making random uninformed guesses when we have no idea of the manager's contract in terms of salary, termination clauses, compensation etc. It's pointless guessing because none of us know the T&Cs, and we'll never get an answer.

Now where have I heard that theory proposed before?

Forget passive aggressive, you seem active aggressive. Why the CAP LOCKS? And the continual repeating yourself in the same post. Let Davy speak for himself on the matter.

You haven't re-read anything have you?
    The statement (weakness) and length of contract are 'intrinsically linked'.

Plus I'm not the person stating that the 4 year contract will be paid in full regardless of how he performs.

To make it easy for you here it is word for word no amending/editing:

"And now Burchnall with a 4 year contract, madness, gives no reward for doing well, what does he care if he gets sacked, he gets paid for 4 years"

That deserves to be mocked.

I don't want less confrontation as long as it's Notts related and as long as it's not abusive, personal, needless bad language etc. I've made it perfectly clear what the #mission is, and it's going really well in past months. Please can I ask that you don't try and re-write the script.

Now to nip this in the bud before you spiral out of control PM me and we discuss at length if that's what you want. That way it doesn't ruin it for others.

Speak soon
    I will stick to the question first asked.it is..
    How do you know what clauses have been inserted into IB's contract and what are these clauses.?
    I'm sure to be able to mock a post you must have irrefutable evidence to counter it and justify the mocking .

"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

I'm sure you will stick to that question because you won't answer any questions. How convenient I can only say it so many times, I wasn't the one making the claim. I wish I could draw you a picture to help you out.

So let me get this right you think anyone can say anything about any Notts player or manager no matter how ridiculous or unlikely because nobody can or is willing to provide proof to the contrary on this message board. Gotcha.

Are you banning mocking Pedro? What happened to freedom of speech. Your buddy isn't going to like that not that he will say anything obviously

Are you banning mocking Pedro? What happened to freedom of speech. Your buddy isn't going to like that not that he will say anything obviously
    On that note, is there any chance of an update on your mission to rid the board of petty personal arguments?

This thread is now smelling a lot like day luggage gents.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast