+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Why the Reedz bothers will fail.

Up to 12:28pm today it wasn't needed on this thread, it was all in topic.

Then one of the "usual suspects" did what he does, another "usual suspect" responds and a 3rd "usual suspect" needlessly chimes in. The usual chain of events.

All very needless I'm sure you will agree. The problem is it's very difficult to stop the "usual suspect" doing this.

Car crash TV ensues with many willing participants and yet another quality thread/debate about Notts is derailed and ruined by the "usual suspects".

Two alternative simple solutions which are guaranteed to work have been suggested yet ignored and we all know why.

Disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    12.28pm?
    1:00pm?

Care to comment? Just want to to check you do know what chronological order means?

Or is this just another church mouse moment from your goodself? Once again it's all bias no balance and another good thread hijacked and ruined#usualsuspects

Forget laddoworld, in NCM world it's all bias no balance from No Nuts.
    I'll do as the mod has asked and respond to this pile of garbage in the appropriate place.

Thanks gents. Remember to self moderate the language even on that thread please. I hope we can all agree that calling fellow fans rude and offensive names is utterly unnecessary, makes the offender look stupid and ultimately demeans the spirit of being Notts fans! (IMHO)

Hear, hear. Hopefully we can all agree with Swale’s sentiments.

Hear, hear. Hopefully we can all agree with Swale’s sentiments.
    Fingers crossed but I wouldn't put your house on it. We shall see.

Back on topic, did we ever find out why the Reedtz Bros. will fail? I think it'll be due to them getting sick of being slagged off on social media and taking their financial ball home.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Fingers crossed but I wouldn't put your house on it. We shall see.

Back on topic, did we ever find out why the Reedtz Bros. will fail? I think it'll be due to them getting sick of being slagged off on social media and taking their financial ball home.
    I think that in Burchnall, the Reedtz brothers have tried to sign someone in their own image: a smart coach who presumably lives and breathes football, but comes at it from a slightly theoretical, academic perspective, not the boot room. Will this be successful? Only if the player recruitment improves substantially.

The most important thing in pre-season is to sign players who have shown this season that they can compete at this level - but only sign them if they fit in with the style the manager wants to play (ie no square pegs for round holes).

My idea of ambitious owners would be for them to go after star players at rival clubs aged between 23-27 - the same way we got Neal Bishop, Ricky Ravenhill and, going back a bit further, Dean Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    My idea of ambitious owners would be for them to go after star players at rival clubs aged between 23-27 - the same way we got Neal Bishop, Ricky Ravenhill and, going back a bit further, Dean Thomas.
    Dean Thomas, great signing from Northampton, I think. Played in both our Wembley play-off wins under Neil Warnock. His Notts career more or less ended following a tackle in a County Cup game against Forest.

Of course you can that will leave Ken as his right hand man (yap yap).

You probably don't know this but he quickly took your place whilst you were "having a break". I thought it was a little disrespectful tbh he jumped into your grave almost the moment you left your post. Don't worry he's not quite at your level although equally subservient.

Down boy
    One for you ancient pie ,
    As you can see Laddo is trying really hard not to go off topic and cause arguments, I mean why would he mention me in his argument that he's been taking of topic for about ten pages.
    I believe his argument is with himself EP and Navy at the moment and I think Gump is getting a name check as well.
    I've not even said one word on the matter in hand , but I still get centre stage in his posts ?
    it seems the saviour of this board isn't so virtuous after all but I'm sure we will get I'm not answering His mantra , " I'm not posting on this thread anymore for the good of the board" even though he's been arguing for hours on it followed by the "PM me, people don't want to see you arguing and ruining the board " again even though he's the one arguing and taking stuff off topic !
    just a thought or should I say in the speak of Laddo
    #truestorytruestorynobiasbalancedviewiamtheresurec tion

Give it a rest please Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Give it a rest please Pedro.
    I didn't see you say that to Laddo when he bought me into the argument in which I was not involved In?
    I'm afraid I cant let him go today , he dropped a massive lie on the board again about me , and sailed of into the distance. Yet it seems when I say anything about him you question myself but ignore the Messiah, any particular reason for this ?
    I will show you the post that is argumentative if you wish , but I suspect you have already seen it ,but as I say you just seem to ignore his passive aggressive attacks which is fine by me but why not give me the same grace. Especially when all I'm doing is asking a valid question I suppose you think I'm being provocative although I cant see why ?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast