+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: calling it early.....relegation is an absolute certainty

Quote Originally Posted by thaimillerfan View Post
    It doesnt matter now. What ever is about to happen has happened before what ever has been said will be said again and again .Is this history repeating itself . We've been here before. People have opinions and rightly so .Somethings IBS says are true and Nardandee put many good points across, Cam, never met the bloke and I hope I never do. A forum like millersmad is to voice your feelings on how your team are progressing . Well I offered two hundred quid to a charity if the Millers stayed up this was around two months or more ago. Well they have three games left to achieve this but what ever happens next season we will be shouting up the millers.
    Well even if we win on Saturday my weekend will be ruined now knowing we might never meet.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Tired of this camomile drinking squad

Warne is a nice bloke, would make a great counsellor, but this approach is not going to cut it.

We need some real nasty bast ards in there....personality clashes, team mates squaring up to each other.....people who don't go to each others barbecues.

We want team mates who can't stand the sight of each other and will run their blood to water to be better than the team mates they despise.

I want villains, thugs, alcoholics and psychopaths for my 10 quid.

And a manager who has done porridge.
    Sounds like the Houses of Parliament

It doesnt matter now. What ever is about to happen has happened before what ever has been said will be said again and again .Is this history repeating itself . We've been here before. People have opinions and rightly so .Somethings IBS says are true and Nardandee put many good points across, Cam, never met the bloke and I hope I never do. A forum like millersmad is to voice your feelings on how your team are progressing . Well I offered two hundred quid to a charity if the Millers stayed up this was around two months or more ago. Well they have three games left to achieve this but what ever happens next season we will be shouting up the millers.
    C'mon Mick, CAMs ok ...on his non tantrum days

Cam is to old for the job he needs to stand down he always has to have the last word . I want to slap him. I'm sorry but he hides behind the pc and Im not so fond of Camilla either.I was ridiculed byhom before the season started because of my prediction that Rotherham would be relegated I dont have to say to much on that matter do I only that was I right.

Cam is to old for the job he needs to stand down he always has to have the last word . I want to slap him. I'm sorry but he hides behind the pc and Im not so fond of Camilla either.I was ridiculed byhom before the season started because of my prediction that Rotherham would be relegated I dont have to say to much on that matter do I only that was I right.
    Not wishing to have the last word Thai so I hope you reply. I'd be interested to see where I ridiculed your prediction that we'd be relegated because I don't remember doing so, but as you say I'm old so maybe I did and forgot? As for hiding behind the PC, I think the half dozen or so on here who have met me will attest that is not true. Not sure you could say the same about the originator of this thread who you seem so intent on defending?

Just a small point I picked up on there buddy about you being right about us getting relegated?, and whilst it doesnt look good right now , and unless you have some kind of time machine? the fat lady is only clearing her throat at the moment even though she could be in full voice come 5-00pm today

Before the season began we were second favourites to be relegated after Wycombe.

Well got to be honest I didnt think we would finish in 24th place Ronners. The fat lady decided to sit this one out or did she take a trip to Wycombe. Cam your the Mod look back in your archives you have the power, mind you they will be many posts where you had a Tantram as my mate Graham calls them. Cam Many know me just ask around Im the guy who took Hilda dalton to all matches Ran Ron hulls pub Fitzwilliam Arms licenscee in Rotherham for many years even The Millmoor hotel where Millersmad had there first meetings.Now a man of your super Inteligence must know me. My last word is try to be more of a listener than a braghard next season .

Well got to be honest I didnt think we would finish in 24th place Ronners. The fat lady decided to sit this one out or did she take a trip to Wycombe. Cam your the Mod look back in your archives you have the power, mind you they will be many posts where you had a Tantram as my mate Graham calls them. Cam Many know me just ask around Im the guy who took Hilda dalton to all matches Ran Ron hulls pub Fitzwilliam Arms licenscee in Rotherham for many years even The Millmoor hotel where Millersmad had there first meetings.Now a man of your super Inteligence must know me. My last word is try to be more of a listener than a braghard next season .
    I haven't got a clue who you are? The only reference I can find to you predicting our relegation is in the post at the top of the board on the competition I'm running and there's no ridiculing of you on there by me or anyone. Maybe your age is taking it's toll as you mention on a number of occasions you've been following RUFC for 60+ years. As far braghard/tantrums, again I find no evidence of that apart from spats I have with IBS over his trolling. You do realise he's just winding people up and seeking attention? He has posts up both predicting our relegation as a certainty and predicting survival as nailed on.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I haven't got a clue who you are? The only reference I can find to you predicting our relegation is in the post at the top of the board on the competition I'm running and there's no ridiculing of you on there by me or anyone. Maybe your age is taking it's toll as you mention on a number of occasions you've been following RUFC for 60+ years. As far braghard/tantrums, again I find no evidence of that apart from spats I have with IBS over his trolling. You do realise he's just winding people up and seeking attention? He has posts up both predicting our relegation as a certainty and predicting survival as nailed on.

https://www.rotherhamhospice.org.uk/contact-us

It is quite easy CAM, donate above you tight sod

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast