+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Total Drama Action 3rd Place Soccerball Shoutout - Dons v Hibs

I still think Kennedy is decent enough. He was, like a few others much better at the beginning of the season. He makes bad decisions and is low on confidence.

By his piss poor standards, I thought McLennan had one of his better games last night.

Pretty much everything we do wrong seems to start with Kamberi fluffing something. At best he flatters to decieve with his little skips and pirouettes but just looses the ball.

Agree re Kamberi.

He's clearly got skill and decent technique as some of his touches are very nice - but his passing is utterly rank, almost always goes straight to an opposition player, and a lot of the flicks and tricks are just utter poovery.

Like others have said, its way too early to be making judgements on Glass as he's inherited a quite remarkable shiitshow here.

That said, the next week or two will tell us a lot.

His credibility (and my faith) will drop by a considerable percentage based on how many of these out of contract and loan player shytebags he chooses to retain.

His credibility (and my faith) will also increase by a considerable percentage based on how many of the under contract shytebags he manages to ship the fuuck out the door.

Over to you Stevie boy...

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Not only did we pay money, we were told that he was brought in to provide quality crosses into the box.

Dearie dearie me.
    The impression I get of Kennedy is that he is reluctant to cross the ball because he knows it’s going to be a pish cross.

Not really much use if you are a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Glass with a few words after the match...

"We are going to try to do our business next season to get to where we want to be. The reason for me arriving in April was to evaluate.

"A lot of decisions have to be made on players. We will certainly add quality and the future looks bright."
    Unless he has specific players lined up already, I am not sure how he can say with any certainty that the future looks bright. The future must be uncertain, especially with all of the players out of contract and others still being evaluated. He may be hoping for progress from next season and beyond, but that is something entirely different though. The current crop of players are undoubtedly the poorest group I have seen over the last seven or eight years in terms of creativity.

You also have to hope that Glass can get more out of the squad of players he has, as we seem to be a place for players to go backwards, but I think that is more to do with coaching players to not lose games under DM than anything else. We certainly won't be getting rid of all out shyte and replacing them with better quality in one window.

I would have liked to have seen Glass give a lot more starts to the youth players rather than the established failures just to see what they could do in the last few games, but he has his work cut out in the summer trying to improve us for next season.

I also don't think we should hold on to any of our on loan attackers, don't think any of them will offer us what we need and it was poor decision making that brought them here in the first place and hopefully we will never make such a clusterfeck regarding our forwards ever again like we did in the January window.

Hopefully we can end on a high down at Ibrox. Would be a sweet end to the season stopping their unbeaten league campaign.

Get at least 14 of these fuvkingh frauds tae f uck!!! Hayes McGinn considine, Hoban Leigh, devlin, Taylor Kennedy . Lamberi. train set, hun Hendry, Ojo. Get them all tae F uck!! ****inn wage thiefs!! And that cormack better not just be a flashy show of c unt with not backing up his big words and statements!!; and FKN BACK GLASS!@ AND **** Clark Robertson if thats the calibre then cormsck can shuv next season up.his fat wealthy torie ashhole

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Get at least 14 of these fuvkingh frauds tae f uck!!! Hayes McGinn considine, Hoban Leigh, devlin, Taylor Kennedy . Lamberi. train set, hun Hendry, Ojo. Get them all tae F uck!! ****inn wage thiefs!! And that cormack better not just be a flashy show of c unt with not backing up his big words and statements!!; and FKN BACK GLASS!@ AND **** Clark Robertson if thats the calibre then cormsck can shuv next season up.his fat wealthy torie ashhole
    You should come down off the fence and tell us what you really think

What's yer point caller 😂

If possible I would just get rid of Lewis, Hoban, Considine, Leigh, Devlin, Taylor, McLennan, Kennedy, McGeouch, Ojo, McGinn, Hayes, Kamberi, Hendry, Hornby. That's 15 players

I'd keep Woods as a decent backup keeper. I'd keep Ferguson, McCrorie and Hedges as players good enough for the starting line up. I'd keep Campbell and Anderson as youngsters who will be relatively cheap but who might yet come good in the next year or two (if they don't I'd punt them at that point). So that leaves us with 3 starters and 3 for the bench. We've already brought in Brown and Gallagher who I assume will be starters. That leaves us needing to sign another 10-12 players (most of whom will need to be good enough to start).

I just don't see us going down this route. It's too big a turnover all at once. I suspect he'll end up keeping a few of them. Even then I would imagine if say 8 new players come in - 4 of them will be better than what we've got, and the other 4 will be pretty much the same standard. The good thing is at least they'll be new, and hopefully have a better mentality that the dross we've had to put up with this season.

The next couple of weeks will be very interesting!

A group of players with still a cup semi final and third place to play for and yet in the most important games they seemingly had little to no motivation to do the job. In neither of those games did the players give any indication that they were playing to win. That is a big red warning flag to not only those players' personal attitudes but also to the motivation they are getting from the coaching team. It has all been very McInnesesque which isn't very surprising given it is his team but I am a bit disappointed in the lack of oomph they seem to be getting from the new man especially given the importance of the games. The football might have improved a bit but boy are we tedious to watch and looking as likely to score as ever. I can't remember the last time I saw us play with intent and urgency.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast