+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Transfer Window (Stephen Glass’ first)

It’s irrelevant who mainstandmoan actually is....it’s the inside information that we will miss. Good luck

mainstandmoan pre dates Sheerin's time at the club so it is certainly not him if thats what people are guessing

I couldnt care less who mainstandmoan is, he seems like a genuine guy that passes on information to us.

All the best mainstandmoan....any more info?

How about a bottle of the finest Aberdeen Mad wine for the person who correctly picks the names and numbers of transfers this week? Jupiter can go first with the famous nil

C’mon NaeMairNeeps?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I have a feeling mainstandmoan is finished here unfortunately.
    You said that a couple months ago,its almost as if you dont want him to post anymore

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You said that a couple months ago,its almost as if you dont want him to post anymore
    If I mind correctly I said mainstandmoan had retired gracefully. I think that time has unfortunately come.
    I think I can say that myself and the majority on here will miss the posts from mainstandmoan.

This isn’t any form of fishing...this is a genuine post.

Quote Originally Posted by D31 View Post
    mainstandmoan pre dates Sheerin's time at the club so it is certainly not him if thats what people are guessing
    No I wasn't suggesting it was Sheerin or meaning anything by joking that MSM had maybe headed to Falkirk I was trying to put a silly reply to Red John's post that MSM won't be posting here anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If I mind correctly I said mainstandmoan had retired gracefully. I think that time has unfortunately come.
    I think I can say that myself and the majority on here will miss the posts from mainstandmoan.

This isn’t any form of fishing...this is a genuine post.
    Finished/retired gracefully...Same thing,im sure you slagged him off before because he got something wrong?
    When we have someone who is close to the club and keeps us updated when he clearly doesn't have to i think its poor to slag him off whether in jest or not

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Finished/retired gracefully...Same thing,im sure you slagged him off before because he got something wrong?
    When we have someone who is close to the club and keeps us updated when he clearly doesn't have to i think its poor to slag him off whether in jest or not
    I know I have a bit of a jest with a few on here but I can honestly say I am pretty certain I have never slagged off mainstandmoan for getting things wrong.
    If you do the gracious thing and show me the post where I did then I will have my eyes opened. Otherwise do your homework correctly.

I'll waid in to say Glassy and Russellly better start getting fkn players in were back in three weeks! 2 defenders, 2 strikers, 1 mid & 1 winger ! And not even a ****in rumour to be had. There probably pinning there hopes on Clark fkn Robertson!! AND stop taking about that little useless **** Griffiths he wants to be kept on at the tattiedome! And if not the HIVS will be hos preference. No ST will be bought until I see who we sign

Page 83 of 164 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast