+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Match Thread vs. Bromley 29.05.21 [NL]

Laddo, again please give it a rest. Perhaps if you do they will too.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I don't mind people arguing, or perhaps 'debating' would be a better way to phrase it. Message boards are designed for people to express and exchange views on football and other matters.

What we can definitely do without is the tit-for-tat sniping and personal comments which first and foremost demean those who make them, and it risks closing down forums like this and ruining it for everyone.
    Yeah, I guess what I called arguing is really the sniping and personal comments. Good point.

Anyway. Raddy or Kasper or Darren Ward or Steve Cherry? Who'd be in your team?

Raddy for me.

Eric McManus .....Top of my keepers list.

And I've seen them all......from Harry Brown, Gordon Bradley and George Smith

Darren Ward for me, despite where he went when he left us.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Why don't you instigate / start a poll thread Pedro?
    It needs to come from a sensible poster.im one of the bad boys I apparently ..!

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    It needs to come from a sensible poster.im one of the bad boys I apparently ..!
    Yes........on reflection, probably a bad idea anyhow......sorry mate.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I don't know who he is and I've hardly seen him post on NCM until recently. I assume he's popular on the handbags thread (RIP)?

Not sure why anyone threatens anyone over the internet especially about football. That's not for me tbh, but I've been threatened on here by someone who couldn't control their emotions. Another insisted on meeting up face to face to call each other names?!!

Nope me neither, weird behaviour.
    I always find it very strange and possibly dangerous threatening a complete stranger on a message board. You don't know who he is or his family/friends connections, not advisable.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I always find it very strange and possibly dangerous threatening a complete stranger on a message board. You don't know who he is or his family/friends connections, not advisable.
    Don't be sucked in by laddo. Any threats are always wrong, but suggesting a face to face meeting for a drink and a chat is completely different. The only time I ever suggest it is if someone accuses me of hiding behind a keyboard, and the only occasion it's ever happened turned into a very informative chat where the other poster educated me more than I educated them. You can see a face to face meeting as a chat with a fellow fan, or you can see it as attempted grooming.

I think only someone with serious personal issues would see it as the latter.

Oh goody. The latest thread to be derailed by the usual suspects.

Closed.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435