+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Plenty of others who have gone on to bigger clubs , just saying we need a keeper and the way DA is working in the transfer market I feel he will be able to find one. I am surprised that other fans have not commentated on the goal keeper situation.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdad View Post
    Plenty of others who have gone on to bigger clubs , just saying we need a keeper and the way DA is working in the transfer market I feel he will be able to find one. I am surprised that other fans have not commentated on the goal keeper situation.
    They, or rather we, may feel that, whilst we could get better players in every position, there are higher priorities than replacing a goalkeeper who has proved more than adequate over the past couple of seasons. My opinion of Trigger is well known, but the club have to work within a budget and said budget is clearly better spent the way it has been rather than bring in a third ‘keeper. As both ‘keepers have at least a year left on their contracts the DA must trust them both or they wouldn’t have been offered extensions. I guess we should trust the manager; his record isn’t bad you know!