+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Who sets crowd limits

Quote Originally Posted by speroni View Post
    It's 2000 Forfar in the Bobby Cox then 2000 behind each goal from St Mirren game. South Enclosure can't be used as it only has one exit gate and no door on the toliets
    The Tesco Extra at the Kingsway West retail park only has one exit but that does not seem to be a problem. Dundee supporters could easily vacate the South Enclosure with the stewards ensuring that the remain one metre apart.
    It is not rocket science.

Dispersing at large crowd at the same time is the issue. it's unlikely 500 people will leave ASDA at exactly the same time.
    I want meaning that but I’ll tell you why I think it’s absurd.

Once inside Asda (indoors mind) everyone shuffles around enclosed aisles, there’s barely room to socially distance. They’re constantly on the move. In addition people are constantly picking items up and putting them back ready to hand in their Covid to the next inspector of tinned tomatoes.

They also don’t leave dens at the same time, crowd dispersal at the end of the orient game was row by row. Oddly it happens naturally enough that way long before Covid existed. So yes they go through the same exit but not at the same time as it’s literally only wide enough for about 6/8 at at time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    There aren't separate entry and exit points in ASDA or Tesco or any supermarket.
    Not in the ones I go to. Morrisons next to my work have you going in one side of the building and leaving at the other. It just seems you like to pick an argument. I also wonder why you are so negative all the time and seem to hate the club? it's a shame really

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    The Tesco Extra at the Kingsway West retail park only has one exit but that does not seem to be a problem. Dundee supporters could easily vacate the South Enclosure with the stewards ensuring that the remain one metre apart.
    It is not rocket science.
    Fair enough. Tell that to DCC.

They'd also have to enclose that toilet as that was flagged

Not in the ones I go to. Morrisons next to my work have you going in one side of the building and leaving at the other. It just seems you like to pick an argument. I also wonder why you are so negative all the time and seem to hate the club? it's a shame really
    Morrison’s stopped this weeks ago, you can go in and leave by any door, some people don’t realise this and continue to use a one way imaginary system

Don't try to turn a discussion in which you've been proven to be wrong into a finger point at me by saying I hate the club, I definitely don't hate the club and am offended by that statement.

I'm also not negative all the time, often but not all the time, all I've done is try to point out that there's very little difference between how we enter / exit (most) supermarkets and how we enter / exit football stadia. We see rules in place and we comply with them, unless the rules are unnecessary of course then we have the right (some would say duty) to challenge them.

Don't try to turn a discussion in which you've been proven to be wrong into a finger point at me by saying I hate the club, I definitely don't hate the club and am offended by that statement.

I'm also not negative all the time, often but not all the time, all I've done is try to point out that there's very little difference between how we enter / exit (most) supermarkets and how we enter / exit football stadia. We see rules in place and we comply with them, unless the rules are unnecessary of course then we have the right (some would say duty) to challenge them.
    He’s part to the mob that think we should stump up our hard earned, but then sit there and take any shyte thrown our way, he’s a DSA fans rep that has done next to nothing to bridge any gaps, just a YES man, strange how an access all area lanyard changes folk

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    He’s part to the mob that think we should stump up our hard earned, but then sit there and take any shyte thrown our way, he’s a DSA fans rep that has done next to nothing to bridge any gaps, just a YES man, strange how an access all area lanyard changes folk
    That's interesting J, you absolutely certain it's our esteemed SLO that's just made a right rip roaring Jim Delahunt of himself here?

I was beginning to suspect he was a club representative of some sort right enough.

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware I was proved wrong. I've offered information and facts and what I know DCC are telling DFC. It's a bit difficult comparing going to ASDA with going to the South Enclosure, which as I said also has issue with it toilet. You should be happy fans are getting back, not picking at which stand they should be in. A return to normal is going to be a slow process.

For some reason you seem to love to jump on anything negative and I think it's sad. We just won promotion, the team have started the season well, fans are back in the ground, 4000 fans will be in by the end of the month. We should be buzzing as Dundee fans but some some reason you're not and that is such a shame. Your last 25 posts have been have negative tone (yes i was sad enough to check) and I genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope you get back to Dens when mask restrictions are lifted and get back to enjoying what supporting a team should be about. I know some people have it it tough mentally throughout the pandemic and I sincerely hope that you aren't one of them and can get back to enjoying football again.

I'm sorry but I wasn't aware I was proved wrong. I've offered information and facts and what I know DCC are telling DFC. It's a bit difficult comparing going to ASDA with going to the South Enclosure, which as I said also has issue with it toilet. You should be happy fans are getting back, not picking at which stand they should be in. A return to normal is going to be a slow process.

For some reason you seem to love to jump on anything negative and I think it's sad. We just won promotion, the team have started the season well, fans are back in the ground, 4000 fans will be in by the end of the month. We should be buzzing as Dundee fans but some some reason you're not and that is such a shame. Your last 25 posts have been have negative tone (yes i was sad enough to check) and I genuinely feel sorry for you. I hope you get back to Dens when mask restrictions are lifted and get back to enjoying what supporting a team should be about. I know some people have it it tough mentally throughout the pandemic and I sincerely hope that you aren't one of them and can get back to enjoying football again.
    We made a total **** of the chance when dabs went down to feed off of the goodwill of the fans.

We are going down the same route.......people pointing that out on here, Pravda and other sites do not want the club to fail .....the complete opposite.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)