+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 84 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Talk (2021-2022)

<> Division One <>

Wycombe Wanderers sign - 25 year old striker Sullay Kaikai on a 2 year deal.

Ipswich Town sign - 26 year old midfielder Scott Fraser from MK Dons, Ipswich
    Town's 8th signing for the new season.
    The new CEO at Ipswich Town is Mark Ashton, who was on the EFL board has one
    of the championship representatives, but had to resign due to moving to a
    division one team. [Formerly Bristol City].
    So he will know the ins & outs of the EFL system, reported that the club are still
    interested in Millers Matt Crooks, even though they have signed a midfielder in
    Scott Fraser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    <> Middlesbrough <>

Middlesbrough are looking to sign attacking midfielder Martin Payero from Atletico Banfield,
    but the player could find it difficult to get a work permit.
    If the player is not given a work permit, Middlesbrough would look to sign the player, & loan
    him back to his club, for 1 season.
    He is yet to play for Argentina, but in the team for the olympics .
    Martin Payero passes a medical at Middlesbrough, just financial & maybe work permit to
    sort out.
    Could this mean Lewis Wing being surplus to requirements, if so I think there will a lot
    of suitors for his services.

Martin Payero passes a medical at Middlesbrough, just financial & maybe work permit to
    sort out.
    Could this mean Lewis Wing being surplus to requirements, if so I think there will a lot
    Don't expect us to put a bid in.......unless unless....Neil has a word in shell like and a deal can be completed with Smudge going the other way.

Why would Lewis wing come to Rotherham and take a pay cut .

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    Well I’d like to think it’s about playing regularly and gaining a promotion on his cv but yeah you’re probably right 😂

Who exactly knows what he's earning, I don't do you?

He could be on 4k we could offer 5k, fact is no one knows so the chance to play regular football with a new 2 year contract could still happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Who exactly knows what he's earning, I don't do you?

He could be on 4k we could offer 5k, fact is no one knows so the chance to play regular football with a new 2 year contract could still happen.
    ok if wages not a problem then why would he drop a league when he’s quite capable of playing in the championship.also if he did come he knows if we got promoted it would be another season of struggle in the championship.

sort out.
    I did say there will be a lot of suitors for Lewis Wings services, & adding from the championship.

ok if wages not a problem then why would he drop a league when he’s quite capable of playing in the championship.also if he did come he knows if we got promoted it would be another season of struggle in the championship.
    Just curious, have you ever posted a positive response to anything, ever?

<> Matt Crooks <>

Been reported a unnamed championship club have bid £750,000 plus add on's for
    Matt Crooks, which reportedly could rise to 1.25m.
    But reported the Millers want a bigger fee upfront.

Middlesbrough are said to have joined interest in Matt Crooks.

<> Unnamed Premiership midfielder <>

Reported the Millers are in for a season long loan of a premiership club midfielder player,
    who has come through the ranks of the academy, Paul Warne given the nod regarding
    how good the player is.

Page 84 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast