+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3002

Thread: The Corona Virus

“Freedom Day,” it’s either epidemiological stupidity or alternatively, the call of a brave man who is prepared to gamble with the lives of thousands of people. Either way, buckle up for the ride of a lifetime (or not!)

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    “Freedom Day,” it’s either epidemiological stupidity or alternatively, the call of a brave man who is prepared to gamble with the lives of thousands of people. Either way, buckle up for the ride of a lifetime (or not!)
    I suppose it gives the populus something to talk about and, listening to various people on news programmes this morning, it certainly is something which is keeping quite a number of people in fear, therefore, it satisfies both sides of the fence and life goes on.
    People will die, as they do every day of the year, people will get illnesses, as they do every day of the year, sadly people will get dementia, as they do every day of the year. People will commit crimes, as they do every day of the year, in fact, the only thing that changes is apportioning what happens on a daily basis to whichever statistics 'they' wish to use in order to support 'their' agenda.

Once again, not something worth worrying about because it may or may not happen. Life is a lottery with only one certainty which affects it. Enjoy it while you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I suppose it gives the populus something to talk about and, listening to various people on news programmes this morning, it certainly is something which is keeping quite a number of people in fear, therefore, it satisfies both sides of the fence and life goes on.
    People will die, as they do every day of the year, people will get illnesses, as they do every day of the year, sadly people will get dementia, as they do every day of the year. People will commit crimes, as they do every day of the year, in fact, the only thing that changes is apportioning what happens on a daily basis to whichever statistics 'they' wish to use in order to support 'their' agenda.

Once again, not something worth worrying about because it may or may not happen. Life is a lottery with only one certainty which affects it. Enjoy it while you can.
    SAGE are now telling us 200 of us are likely to die every day because of "Freedom Day".

Mind you, they also told us once enough of you lot got vaccinated it was game over for Covid.

Like you say Supersub6, we are all going to die, it's just a case of when.

SAGE are now telling us 200 of us are likely to die every day because of "Freedom Day".
    Can you show me one SAGE forecast that has proved correct in the last 18 months BT, in your own time mon ami. 59's horse racing tips were far more accurate, and you'd have been bankrupt in six months if you'd been daft enough to follow them.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Can you show me one SAGE forecast that has proved correct in the last 18 months BT, in your own time mon ami. 59's horse racing tips were far more accurate, and you'd have been bankrupt in six months if you'd been daft enough to follow them.
    I have mentioned on another thread sinkov, I trust none of the f*ckers, it's all rubbish to me.

We will have to live our lives and live with Covid and even though it kills me to say it, I respect Blow Job for acknowledging that and giving Covid the deadline and saying, "Do your worse!"

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post

Hip, dip, sky's blue which vaccination will work for you..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/...?ocid=msedgntp

the Slimy puppet freak creep abberation Prostitute Macron - who aspires to be Jupiterian - a leader unchallenged and detached from trivialities, like the Roman god of the skies.....wants all his cattle to be tagged (vaccine passport) before entering shops, supermarkets, cafe's etc....but unfortunately for him - the People (across france) have told him to go Fluck himself - it becoming a regular prescription for his madness... he must have a craving for it - mashochistic twot that he is.

18 Jul 2021

Last edited by Norder; 18-07-2021 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

the Slimy puppet freak creep abberation Prostitute Macron - who aspires to be Jupiterian - a leader unchallenged and detached from trivialities, like the Roman god of the skies.....wants all his cattle to be tagged (vaccine passport) before entering shops, supermarkets, cafe's etc....but unfortunately for him - the People (across france) have told him to go Fluck himself - it becoming a regular prescription for his madness... he must have a craving for it - mashochistic twot that he is.

18 Jul 2021

Say what you like about the French Norder, but they will not take **** from their government with the same bovine acceptance that the majority of the once great British public do nowadays. Maybe it's the education system, they are taught to think for themselves and question everything, I'm not sure that applies here, our system has for some time been prioritising teaching what to think, not how to think.

It's neither BT, it's simply the last stage in a long, slow process intended to return the country to some semblance of normality. The Road Map was first published back in February, SAGE had a large part to play in it's formulation, it had four stages, all with tests to be passed, the last stage was even extended for a month.

The idea that this is a recently dreamed up mad gamble on the whim of one man is not the case at all, in fact it's just more Lefty FAKE NEWS.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's neither BT, it's simply the last stage in a long, slow process intended to return the country to some semblance of normality. The Road Map was first published back in February, SAGE had a large part to play in it's formulation, it had four stages, all with tests to be passed, the last stage was even extended for a month.

The idea that this is a recently dreamed up mad gamble on the whim of one man is not the case at all, in fact it's just more Lefty FAKE NEWS.
    The decision to stick with the date is Boris' alone. Like I said sinkov, it’s either epidemiological stupidity or alternatively, the call of a brave man who is prepared to gamble with the lives of thousands and thousands of people.

Funny how he is now holed up with Princess Nut nuts at Chequers.

Page 233 of 301 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235243283 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)