+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League 2021-2022

A brill read, Rosie, thank you so much! The line about Oz talking his way into the top six made me giggle.

Well done Oz for not being a sheep and not picking Salah to be captain this week, not that you picked Salah at all! Giggles. And congrats to Sam (you really need to give the rest of us a chance) and Harry.

Pretty happy with most of my Warriors this week. Mahrez actually saved me ... Meant I dropped to third and thus avoided the torture of having to listen to Sam gloating all week.

Long way to go with lots of twists and turns! Looking forward to the FL adventure this year! Hope it won't be toooo bumpy a ride though!

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Rosie, always enjoy your reports👍

Brilliant write up and what a week for a lot of people! The twitter template is in full swing! I hate the BB chip so always try and use it early on - the fact that every 4m defender seemed to play made it an easy choice to use it GW1

next week is going to be tricky and price rises and falls have already happened.

Pogba Bandwagon is a bad idea imo

Pogba was tempting but his price rise saved my from temptation. Ive gone heavy with the villa boys as usual. Might have been a mistake?

You know Rosie Posie, that a good manager needs to be a good talker. Knows the right words for the right player that brings out his best. Some managers talk a lot but it's blah blah blah hey look, a squirrel!. Then there are managers like Bongo who's players have no job security whatsoever.

Thanks for the great Rosie and your doing a great job considering all is not right.. chin up my friend and you’ll get there in the end xx

Right and as for me what a nightmare first week I had as was away on hol n didn’t give my team enough attention n totally messed up team selection and captain.. anyway that’s enough of bongo style excuses 🤣 already took a hit and almost played my wild card 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Hi Winnie

I have been giving this some thought for a while.

I have good days and bad days and so the best I can say is I will give it ago and see how I get on. If that is ok with everyone.

So fingers crossed 🤞

Sorry for being such a drama queen but I am still feeling very sorry for myself. 😥🤬
    We’re all drama queens on here Rosie 🤣

Seriously you do what you need to do and
    Nobody will think any less if you have to have a week off or stop.. hope things get better soon ❤️❤️

Happy to fill in if needed Rosie

Hi Winnie/Rosie, I'm in - Staffsilla
    Thank you

Cool! Welcome on board Staffs! Looking forward to having a nosey at your team when the Leagues update a little later!

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)