+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Here's an idea

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    Not Choo Choo just logic ...If you have given them the benefit of your doubt and wisdom so far, you will see we have lost the last two games with our regular keeper and defence missing. Before that we were doing OK , neck and neck with the teams that have spent a bucket load of cash. Even with the latest defeat didn't we dominate the game for 70 mins capitulated in an 8 minute spell( so people are saying , I was asleep in bed at the time of the game, working nights) so to recap we lost a game we dominated where we were exposed in defence which had its spine missing including a new keeper and a not fully fit centre back probably introduced to the team to soon because of the afore mentioned injuries. To me it seems we are not the finished article,we are work in progress but we are not to far off from getting it right. No choo choo just solid values , now where's them flags !
    Would that be a white flag like Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I travel over 6000miles a season watching Notts in this league, So dont criticise me when you dont watch even go to to games..
    You are immune from criticism because you are die hard that goes to every game? Interesting.

You are real Jekyll and Hyde character, Mr Jekyll at the games giving your full support until the final whistle and Mr Hyde on the internet where it's 100% moans and criticism.

Good to know and I Iove it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    You are immune from criticism because you are die hard that goes to every game? Interesting.

You are real Jekyll and Hyde character, Mr Jekyll at the games giving your full support until the final whistle and Mr Hyde on the internet where it's 100% moans and criticism.

Good to know and I Iove it lol.
    I have an opinion like all others which i am entitled to give. If you dont like it, then tough.. Its just a pity that you dont attend games in your Jimmy Savile outfit, then we would have something else talk about..

Shame there isn't a bizarre post of the day competition today because if there was you've just won it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234