+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Camel jockeys in toon

SMEs are the lifeblood of the economy and many communities but I am sure you run your business sensibly and prudently and if you didn’t it would fold.

Some clubs are technically insolvent and should face the consequences but in Spain they got propped up is they and Barca or Madrid.

The calls here for an independent regulator seem to ignore that of the FA/EPL just followed normal governance rules it wouldn’t be an issue.

If an apple costs 10p but you only have 2p don’t buy the bloody apple!

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post

Only in Newcastle - footballs coming home with extra chips soaked in warm brown ale.
    So they're off to Blaydon races with a wallet full apparently.

Oh,House of the Rising Sun was Bollux & Alan Price singing Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Bear was the most bloody awful Geordie pop tune I've heard.

How do I know ?
    Every Saturday night when living in York that's all the intoxicated Geordie Hen night groups on the syrup could be heard singing [badly]

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

Only in Newcastle - footballs coming home with extra chips soaked in warm brown ale.

Oh,House of the Rising Sun was Bollux & Alan Price singing Simon Smith and his Amazing Dancing Bear was the most bloody awful Geordie pop tune I've heard.

How do I know ?
    Every Saturday night when living in York that's all the intoxicated Geordie Hen night groups on the syrup could be heard singing [badly]
    Great pub in York that is know for its home made steak and ale pies and whisky collection!

Quote Originally Posted by Monaco_Totty View Post

How do I know ?
    I had almost forgotten about Viz. Spoilt Ba***rd was my favourite character.

Bizarrely, I had use of a season ticket for 2 years at St James Park during the Keegan years. The people around me all knew I was a Leeds fan but they were generally good humoured about it. It only got mildy difficult when Leeds played there and I would be the only person in the entire Gallowgate end standing up when we scored. For a (mostly) neutral it was certainly some attractive and exciting football - a bit like us last year but with much better finishing.

They always played Local Hero by Mark Knopfler at the start which I thought was a great warm up tune.

Can you imagine the ‘outcry’ from the PC brigade of a comic with the fat slags and roger mellie was launched today

Honestly I know people will jump at money but I'd sooner we went back to the football league than cheated our way to success like this.

I know this is the way football is going but I just can't buy into it at no point do I want any success that is just linked to us hoovering up players because we pay them stupid levels of money, that have no love or desire to play for the club other than the number on their pay packet.

Absolutely hilarious how much of a hypocrit Shearer has turned out to be after all this, complain about too much money in football but one sniff of this bloody money at NUFC and he is all for it, I know they've had Mike Ashley but this to me just reeks of no morals for the sake of football

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    To be fair, it would take a large amount of acid to dissolve that fat clown.
    Call him a clown all you want but the guy is going to be a clown with 6m in the bank for riding it out, we are the clows sat behind our computers

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Call him a clown all you want but the guy is going to be a clown with 6m in the bank for riding it out, we are the clows sat behind our computers
    You can’t be very productive day behind a computer - try sitting in front of it 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    You can’t be very productive day behind a computer - try sitting in front of it ��
    If you sit in front your may even be able to see the keybaord and type "clown" correctly.

Spelling Police are in the house.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)