+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frosty the "no" man

Frosty the "no" man

Standing up for the UK's best interests against the EU t­wats is perceived as severe foul play in Brussels.

F­uck 'em perpetually especially the French. Well, we've had a couple of tiffs with the Germans in the last century but I don't mind them at all, they are what we should aspire to be.

But the other EU b­astards are f­uck all use, especially the French. They have been our enemies for centuries and on it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by _Stefan_Kuntz View Post
    Standing up for the UK's best interests against the EU t*wats is perceived as severe foul play in Brussels.

F*uck 'em perpetually especially the French. Well, we've had a couple of tiffs with the Germans in the last century but I don't mind them at all, they are what we should aspire to be.

But the other EU b*astards are f*uck all use, especially the French. They have been our enemies for centuries and on it goes.
    F,uck me, you really live up to your user name don’t you?

Keep your fishing boats out of UK waters. The EU c­unts have for a quarter of a century scraped up every fish out of what their waters now are. There's f­uck all fish now left in EU waters. In that same time the UK fishermen have caught enough fish in UK waters to make a living and no more, so that the fish population can be at least maintained at a good level in UK waters and fishing can still take place at a reasonable level by UK fishermen in UK waters.

Now there's very few French trawlers allowed in UK waters, 12 I believe, which is 12 too many but it's a start to asserting our right and only our right to fish in our waters. There's plenty of EU waters for the EU b­astards to fish in but of course s­od all fish there, through immediate greed always overwhelming long term common sense.
    Last edited by _Stefan_Kuntz; 12-10-2021 at 05:16 PM.

Jeez The only fish the Brits eat is rectangular covered in bread crumbs or cod smothered in batter.
    It will never happen but it would make me laugh if one day the French decide to cut off the electricity that they sell to the UK.

That is a caricature and totally irrelevent to the clear principle as described above. I may as well say that the French eat nothing but snails.

As for both countries totally ceasing to co-operate with each other, the UK is in an overwhelmingly superior position. The French economy has been making losses for the last 45 consecutive years whilst the UK economy performed OK even when inhibited by being in the EU. With each passing day the UK economy is considerably outperforming that of France. That aleady substantial lead can only get bigger, given that the UK is trading very well worldwide. The UK is thriving by taking part in worldwide healthy competition whilst France absolutely abhors healthy competition.

The Anger Management classes only worked for a short time then Stefan?

Any thoughts on the Scots and the Irish?

I love 'em.

I love 'em.
    Does that include the entire island of Ireland?

Indeed it does, both the UK's Northern Ireland and Eire. Unfortunately Eire is in the EU but it is by no means certain that such misfortune will continue for a substantial amount of time.

Indeed it does, both the UK's Northern Ireland and Eire. Unfortunately Eire is in the EU but it is by no means certain that such misfortune will continue for a substantial amount of time.
    Good. Now that you have calmed down again this is probably a good time to refresh some of the key messages we covered at the Anger Management sessions.

It may help to open the New Testament and in particular re-read St Matthew Chapter 5 verse 44:-

"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)