+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Couple of names as realistic possibles

Quote Originally Posted by Fileytyke View Post
    Any British manager who applies for the Barnsley managers/head coach under the conditions laid down by these owners must be mad.They will have no say in player recruitment or player sales in fact it looks like the player recruitment is only from the academy.Because they can no longer recruit young players from Europe because of Brexit I think the owners will be interested in keeping hold of our club for much longer.I only hope the the interested people that Animal mentioned about a lake over a few days ago comes good because anything has got to be better than the clowns we have at present.The club should belong to the people of Barnsley,the town of Barnsley and the Barnsley supporters.(Which is not bad from someone who was born in Doncaster)
    I agree with almost everything you say Filey, the only thing is I believe they can still sign young players from Europe if they meet some criteria , we signed the young full back from Bayern ,Remy Vita , however Mr Schopp put him on the bench a few times but the lad has never kicked a ball in a match for us ,the point being it doesn"t matter where the players come from as long they have been brought into strengthen the squad & improve the team otherwise its a waste of money & unfair to the lad .

As Filey just said, any British coach (because we won’t appoint a manager as that implies some sort of responsibility for “Managing the club and Players” ) who touches this poison chalice is off their head. A coach will be employed, and it will be from abroad. As SB says, it’ll be Johnny Foreigner, but one sent into the Garrison by the owners to whip up the troops (possibly with free non alcoholic beer paid for by Khaled) in town.
    The owners have realised their mistake with Schopp…….. and will quickly engage a P!ss head who can clap fans and bring them back onside…..

Gazza is interviewing Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Mick Mac has ruled himself out!
    booooooooooooooo

The Sun says it’s Wilder - but we all know they will say owt.

Even Darren Gough has thrown his hat into the ring on Talk Sport.

Dominik Thalhammer is looking like the one. He fits the owner's criteria--
    1 He is Austrian

2 He has worked in Austria with LASK (Did you know Ismael was sacked by LASK after the club was docked points after Ismael cheated on other clubs in the league by breaking Covid rules.)

3 LASK are bottom of the league and Thalhammer was sacked in September and so is available with no compensation to pay.

He's our man.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 03-11-2021 at 10:02 AM.

What about Winkelman....... Claudia?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    What about Winkelman....... Claudia?

Conway ez ruled her art due to her free hair products clause in the contract

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

Conway ez ruled her art due to her free hair products clause in the contract
    She will do for me ....

She can have my hair products, I havent needed any for years.

Newport county hc flyn now in the betting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast