+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Solihull: Football for a fiver!

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    But, I do think season ticket holders should have first refusal of their regular seat for cup games. Benefit of having a season ticket.
    Maybe something they couldn't do for this game because the upper Kop and Family Stand are closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Maybe something they couldn't do for this game because the upper Kop and Family Stand are closed.

S/T holders get the first option to BUY F.A.Cup tickets, I don't remember us having the option to sit in your S/T seat though. Unless it's available but not been taken that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    S/T holders get the first option to BUY F.A.Cup tickets, I don't remember us having the option to sit in your S/T seat though. Unless it's available but not been taken that is.
    You may well be correct. I was sure with cup games, play off games etc you had the option to secure your ST seat.

As I said previously, no drama from me. Providing I get my seat!😃

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkline View Post
    Hope you’re well enough to get to/through the Solihull game.

Not a big issue for me. But, I do think season ticket holders should have first refusal of their regular seat for cup games. Benefit of having a season ticket.
    Thanks.

Yeah I’m quite happy to wait and see and not overly fussed where I sit for the Dale game if I’m up to it.

Close to 10000 tickets sold the club are saying

3-0 Notts

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Anyone else spot the (dis)honourable mention @34:45? 😳

Brilliant

Congratulations Hoppie on being able to endure over 30 mins of The Magpie Circle.

Regards,

One of the "Anonymous Numpties"

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppie View Post
    Anyone else spot the (dis)honourable mention @34:45? ��
    Interesting. I wonder if him describing Notts County Mad as "a cesspit of morons" has anything to do with some of the less favourable comments he's attracted on here? I've never watched any of these podcasts or commented on him before, but after this 30 second glimpse I will say as a fully paid up cesspit moron that you come across as a sanctimonious arsehole Mr Mace.

The more on us the merrier.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast