+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 457 of 489 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Gerrard will be no big loss to the Hun.

A nonentity.
    Interesting to see how the Huns try and sell their club to any prospective candidates

We are skint, no history, no money for players

What actually attracts you to are bigoted infested club apart from the salary

For once, I am enjoying all the c*** which I am reading in the Daily Record. Those deluded Newco fans really do think that their club is something special and that a move to the English Premiership is a retrograde step for Slippy. There is also talk of Villa raiding their “star players”! However, as Chris Commons has rightly pointed out, they don’t have any such players and all the talk of Morelos and others being signed for huge money over the last few years hasn’t materialised. I wonder why? Back to Ross County away and games like that for these stars? (:

It’s the realisation that they’ve discovered their place in the football food chain, that’s hurting them the most. Celtic fans felt the same when Showbiz Teeth ditched 10 in a row to go to f*cking Leicester

Their clubs are relatively small & nobody gives one shiny sh1t about their pointless pissing contest.

A quote from Tom English from the BBC Website today about Slippy: “In three seasons, he won one piece of silverware at a cost, in transfer fees, of many million and rapidly rising operating losses. In one season, St Johnstone's Callum Davidson won two trophies on a budget of washers. There's no getting away from that.”

In other words, Slippy bought the title win, simultaneously almost bankrupted the Newco and swiftly did a runner when the cupboard was bare. Oh dear, Slippy Hubbard!

A complete non interest in English football meant I had never heard of him when he was appointed manager at the Hun.
    During his time there I never heard him speak.
    He looks like he has the personality of a gnat.

More recently I have started watching Match of the Day on a Saturday night, so I probably will hear from him during their interminable after match analysis.
    I bet he sounds like a real boring b’astard too. I believe he’s from Liverpool so a boring b’astard with a ridiculous accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s the realisation that they’ve discovered their place in the football food chain, that’s hurting them the most. Celtic fans felt the same when Showbiz Teeth ditched 10 in a row to go to f*cking Leicester

Their clubs are relatively small & nobody gives one shiny sh1t about their pointless pissing contest.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    A quote from Tom English from the BBC Website today about Slippy: “In three seasons, he won one piece of silverware at a cost, in transfer fees, of many million and rapidly rising operating losses. In one season, St Johnstone's Callum Davidson won two trophies on a budget of washers. There's no getting away from that.”

In other words, Slippy bought the title win, simultaneously almost bankrupted the Newco and swiftly did a runner when the cupboard was bare. Oh dear, Slippy Hubbard!
    To be fair, the meltdown they would have had if Lennon got 10 in a row would have been worth the pain they'll go through now because they are so short sighted.

Unfortunately there's a guaranteed super duper champions league place for winning the league, so they'll get a reprieve. Again though, it's all short sighted behaviour and why two of the supposedly biggest clubs in the world have zero relevance.

There's reports in the MSM that McInnes is a strong candidate.
    Now that would be funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Now that would be funny.
    There won’t be enough popcorn in the world if McInnes got the job

Quote Originally Posted by Donanddusted View Post
    Now that would be funny.
    Well, he`s been blowing smoke up their backside all season , with his media presence.

But , I can`t see them allowing him to get it ? Not after shunning the glory before .!!

It`ll be Van bronkhurst with some other Dutch gadgie . Although only after " extensive interviews " with all the top notch International managers who are gagging for it.
    Y`know ; Martinez, Zidane , Simeone . All the TrueBlooz ?

Jings. Horrible thought that. Simeone at greyskull . Imagine the levels they could sink too wwith on field thuggery !!

Page 457 of 489 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467 ... LastLast