+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi (h)

Quote Originally Posted by swanny14 View Post
    Spot on. Somehow, all those pundits could spot butcher's challenge, but not one of them could hear thousands of bigots spouting their sectarian bilge.
    Probably because those same pundits sing the same songs!

I was a steward for years you are not allowed to do anything to Celtic rangers and Aberdeen fans whatever is going on the police want them in and out as quickly as possible then use cctv afterwards for any incidents used to piss me off listening to all the abuse and crap as for being what you called them you should try doing the job before having a go at them and put up with the abuse they have to take from idiots

wasn't surprised by yesterdays performance at all unfortunately, it's been the same sh1te for weeks now, creating f uck all, trying to walk the ball in the net and no one up top to score. Thank f uck we're decent defensively

social media is a riot just now, Tam oot etc. not good reading, I seen Tam made a comment about having to use the same players all the time and i took that as a dig at the board as if to say look, this is what we're left with and it isn't good enough. Too many players off the boil just now, the Finn, PP etc.

For me though we should be using guys like Mochrie now, we need creativity and we cant rely on Levitt all the time, use the young lads as they cant do any worse than our current 'starters'

So, poor again, sliding doon the table and not scoring and we move on for what could be a cricket score next week

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Another thing that p*ssed me off the day was the way the stewards and polis got in aboot the young livi lads and took their drum off them. Yet last week against the fiddlers they all stood, watched and listened to the drumming up of a bigoted songfest and did absolutely phukk all about it. Phukkin sh*tebags the lot of them.
    What the actual Phuk was that all about ? Talk about a complete overreaction. I’m definitely not a fan of these drums at the fitba but they Livi boys were fine yesterday. Until the “operation” to surround them, remove the drum, hassle them, incite trouble. It was ridiculous, completely and utterly over the top. More stewards in that stand than Livi fans.

Saw nothing whatsoever towards the Tim hordes last week. Nae bather bohys, batter your drum, knock Phuk out the advertising hoarding like a demented mutant, sing your IRA love in songs and Bobby Sands tunes, steal United’s footballs , again. On you go Timothy , nae problem.

Utter joke.

Speaking of stewards yesterday, i left the game early and some woman with red/purple hair was trying to stop people from leaving, there were 4 or 5 young lads trying to get out and she was having none of it,

i went to the door to leave the east stand and she said to me 'where do you think you're going' i said 'I'm going to the pub where the f uck are you going' she then said 'you can't leave' i just burst out laughing and told her i was going anyway, followed by the young lads she was trying to wrongfully imprison

she was then heard speaking to her supervisor asking why everyone is so cheeky? that could be because you cant stop people from leaving at any time

idiot

That's a belter. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    That's a belter. WTF?
    according to many in the snug when i got in she done the exact same to them and even grabbed one guy by the arms

incredible

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    What the actual Phuk was that all about ? Talk about a complete overreaction. I’m definitely not a fan of these drums at the fitba but they Livi boys were fine yesterday. Until the “operation” to surround them, remove the drum, hassle them, incite trouble. It was ridiculous, completely and utterly over the top. More stewards in that stand than Livi fans.

Saw nothing whatsoever towards the Tim hordes last week. Nae bather bohys, batter your drum, knock Phuk out the advertising hoarding like a demented mutant, sing your IRA love in songs and Bobby Sands tunes, steal United’s footballs , again. On you go Timothy , nae problem.

Utter joke.
    This all day long, couldn't agree with you more. They think they are above the law and to be fair the way the law and media treat them they effectively are. Even trying to do something through the SPFL is snookered by their voting 'rights' making them untouchable by the other clubs as it stands. This is one of the reasons I put Aberdeen into the list of clubs I detest because of their shameful vote a number of years ago when the chance was there to change the voting system when the old Rangers went out of existence and before the tribute act got back up through the leagues. Shameful indeed!!

It’s actually time to stop giving the Tim Green Mutants the Shed. Enough is enough, this has happened several times now. Wake up United and get these Stewards sorted out also.

In addition that corner of the Jerry Kerr near the Eddie should never again be given to the Sheep Shagging bstrds. An obvious flashpoint and major incident waiting to happen. Throwing stuff down on United supporters etc, could be serious trouble. It’s obvious. Club really need to use more common sense on these matters.

PS that pink haired Steward idiot needs reported back to United. Complete stupidity, who do these people think they are ? Stopping fans leaving! Hahaha , muppetry.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    It’s actually time to stop giving the Tim Green Mutants the Shed. Enough is enough, this has happened several times now. Wake up United and get these Stewards sorted out also.

In addition that corner of the Jerry Kerr near the Eddie should never again be given to the Sheep Shagging bstrds. An obvious flashpoint and major incident waiting to happen. Throwing stuff down on United supporters etc, could be serious trouble. It’s obvious. Club really need to use more common sense on these matters.

PS that pink haired Steward idiot needs reported back to United. Complete stupidity, who do these people think they are ? Stopping fans leaving! Hahaha , muppetry.
    money talks though mate, the more of these horrible chunts we let in the more money we get, look at livi and the fermers, they give them 3 stands ffs

agree corner of JK is bad for chunts throwing stuff into east stand but its been like that for years

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)