+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: If I were Mod

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    What about Psaw2.

He needs sorted.
    The thing is when Griffy asked me if Psaw2 was me via pm I admitted it straight away and came clean on the forum,it was just a bit of a laugh,tbh I'm surprised that Frank didn't grass me up as it was only me and him who knew the login details

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    The thing is when Griffy asked me if Psaw2 was me via pm I admitted it straight away and came clean on the forum,it was just a bit of a laugh,tbh I'm surprised that Frank didn't grass me up as it was only me and him who knew the login details
    All I can say is that you are lucky you are well in with the Management!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    I need a new user name.. a month on Monday since I barred myself from the Black Dog.. 😢

On the plus side.. £3 a pint, average of 7 a night (every night) must have saved nearly a grand 😀
    Have a word with Chalky.

He will probably sell you access rights to Psaw2.

Griff can redcard the account if he wants,I don't use it anymore and passed it onto blackdog when he couldn't post,it's pretty much redundant since Frank found his old account details

Griff can redcard the account if he wants,I don't use it anymore and passed it onto blackdog when he couldn't post,it's pretty much redundant since Frank found his old account details
    No I wouldn't want that.

Psaw2 is one of the few intelligent posters on this Board.

Quote Originally Posted by howoldboy View Post
    No I wouldn't want that.

Psaw2 is one of the few intelligent posters on this Board.
    Aww.. Many thanks Howoldboy 👍🤣

On a serious note.. feel ruff as a badger.. was woke up to my 15 year old “Ciderman” coming home just before midnight 🤨

Anyone else worse for wear?

On a serious note.. feel ruff as a badger.. was woke up to my 15 year old “Ciderman” coming home just before midnight 🤨

Anyone else worse for wear?
    I had plans to visit a friend for a few weeks today but was so hungover I delayed it by 24hrs incase I was still over the limit,i can't even remember going to bed if I'm honest,I can confirm that chocolate and vanilla ale is ace going down but not so returning it's journey

I had plans to visit a friend for a few weeks today but was so hungover I delayed it by 24hrs incase I was still over the limit,i can't even remember going to bed if I'm honest,I can confirm that chocolate and vanilla ale is ace going down but not so returning it's journey
    Your not coming up here if you can’t hold your beer 🤣

Your not coming up here if you can’t hold your beer 🤣
    No worries blackdog,I'm heading darn sarf to the shandy drinkers

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)