+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Who stays ? Who goes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Yup our puny offer was probably not what mcgrath excepted, I fear its just like 2000 all over,again. In fact it's worse. How fans can get up for a leauge we've not won in 37 years is mad lol
    I`ve no idea what our offer was or could be. But I presume he`s holding off to see what mighty offers come from down south. We`ve just heard that Shinnie may be on £30k a week at Wigan. Third division club at present. ( aye , in real terms ! )
    Guy is Irish , so has no affinity to the N.E. So he`s not going to sign for the Dandies for the love of the Club ?

Hey, he may not get any other offers and end up here. Whatever !!

I agree it`s a bittie frustrating when it seems like every other club is signing players left,right and centre !1

We just need one good signing to cheer it all up . COYR !!!

We've had a few like a new singings.

Kennedy for f'uck sake?

Unreal that Kennedy and Devlin are being touted as new singings it stinks of cormack being a tight c u n t . Let's face it he's a lying shyster. He's the only chairman in the SPFL that has continually moaned about money losses during pandemic .

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    I`ve no idea what our offer was or could be. But I presume he`s holding off to see what mighty offers come from down south. We`ve just heard that Shinnie may be on £30k a week at Wigan. Third division club at present. ( aye , in real terms ! )
    Guy is Irish , so has no affinity to the N.E. So he`s not going to sign for the Dandies for the love of the Club ?

Hey, he may not get any other offers and end up here. Whatever !!

I agree it`s a bittie frustrating when it seems like every other club is signing players left,right and centre !1

We just need one good signing to cheer it all up . COYR !!!
    We constantly have a poor January window, I don't expect any decent signings, Broom and Turner that's about our level of ambition

From Twitter

"Amid reports a move for St Mirren's Jamie McGrath fell through, @Aberdeenfc
    manager Stephen Glass says "there's a pressure playing for Aberdeen that's not for everybody".

Glass added the club will only sign players that want to come and play for Aberdeen."

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    From Twitter

manager Stephen Glass says "there's a pressure playing for Aberdeen that's not for everybody".

Glass added the club will only sign players that want to come and play for Aberdeen."
    That’ll be the reason! 😓££!,

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    From Twitter

Hmm, the weight of expectation to not be constantly pish?

This was being reported as a done deal.
    The only doubt seemed to be whether he would come now or in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    This was being reported as a done deal.
    The only doubt seemed to be whether he would come now or in the summer.
    It probably was until his agent told him he could get double the wages from Birmingham/Wigan than our top paid players get, making it pretty easy to turn us down. I'm not sure what Glass thought he was trying to achieve by belittling the guy though. He's not the first nor will he be the last to sign for some no mark club in englandshire to set him up for life financially

No loss.
    I'd never heard of him until it looked like we were going to sign him.
    I've certainly never picked him out as a player to watch.

Onyway, he's nae American enough.

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast