+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: ot - Are we on the brink of war ?

God bless Ukraine 🙏🇺🇦❤

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Hopefully Pres Zelenskiy is not present at the first round of talks Animal. Putin will not be there? and if so any deal has to be between the two of them.

Of course a end to the fighting is what the Good World wants.

Delaying tactics though are very important to the Ukraine, Nato, EU etc so that discussions can go on for several days which will allow new arms to arrive into Ukraine. Even delaying discussions from today till tomorrow is positive.

Then just like Tyrant Putin let's hope Zelenskiy can also agree to something which actually the Ukrainians and the good world gives them time knowing they have no intention of following the agreement, just like Tyrant Putin.
    The fact that we don't really know how this will play out is frightening to be honest .

Every possibility is on the table which obviously includes a nuclear war .

To be honest at 60 I've at least had those years , My step daughter , her partner and my grandkids haven't .

On one hand you cannot let Putin achieve all his goals and on the other we may face life ending as we know it .

These are the stakes that are currently getting played out with those in power .

We are currently living in the most dangerous of times in my lifetime .

Someone in Putin's close circle needs to do the world a favour .

Take this bstrd out .

This ends with him gone in my opinion .

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    God bless Ukraine 🙏🇺🇦❤
    Bless these people Roma.

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

https://youtu.be/32yVBH6n4Mo

Really am concerned what the Russians will do fire power wise these next two nights and days.

They will want to maximise their might in my opinion before more talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Really am concerned what the Russians will do fire power wise these next two nights and days.

They will want to maximise their might in my opinion before more talks.
    Definitely ramped up their soldiers and hardware on the the road to Kyiv .

Targeting civilians too .

This is going be terrible loss of loss .

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Read your history Stalin starved. Ukraine in the 30 thirties many Ukraine's welcomed the German army and served in ss units also 4.5 million Ukraine fought for the red army not condoning

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnred View Post
    Read your history Stalin starved. Ukraine in the 30 thirties many Ukraine's welcomed the German army and served in ss units also 4.5 million Ukraine fought for the red army not condoning
    I’m really sorry Tarnred, I don’t understand your point. Sorry. Do you mean to say that they aren’t Sure which side that they on? ….. because it seems to me that they are very sure who they are fighting for at the moment. .

Quote Originally Posted by Tarnred View Post
    Most of Europe is at best complicated given the amount of wars waged over the centuries .

What we know is that Stalin and Hitler weren't exactly the width of a fag paper apart .

Stalin murdered almost anybody who stood in his way in Russia not just Ukrainians .

All I can say is that there were 160 concentration camps in Ukraine and over a million people were murdered in them by the Nazis .

I think its only a matter of time before someone takes this lunatic out 🙏, been a busy last few days , but pleased to have helped out sending food , toiletries, and clothing to the Ukraine 🇺🇦❤, Its really sickened me all this lot , i feel better for helping and putting footy to one side for a while , God Bless Ukraine ❤🇺🇦,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I think its only a matter of time before someone takes this lunatic out 🙏, been a busy last few days , but pleased to have helped out sending food , toiletries, and clothing to the Ukraine 🇺🇦❤, Its really sickened me all this lot , i feel better for helping and putting footy to one side for a while , God Bless Ukraine ❤🇺🇦,
    Well done to you Roma , I've donated through the British Red Cross to the Ukrainian crisis fund .

We are pretty powerless to do much else and that's the really frustrating part of this .

I'm equally sickened too , it's really cut through this conflict to me .

Let's hope that bstrd gets what coming .

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast