+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 469 of 489 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 4884

Thread: Rangers Then, Sevco Now, Scotland's Shame Forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’m remaining positive. This final has the potential to be pretty spectacular
    Okay elaborate Mason min

This isn’t like when Celtic got there & took over the place. Frankfurt will bring tens of thousands of fans with them. The Huns, being Huns, won’t be able to help themselves, regardless of the result. Add in the Spanish police, a sprinkling of Chelsea fans & I think you’re looking at a 5 year euro ban.

Lol well hopefully that's the case, plus themlosing the game would mak that more of a possibility

Just ignore it. Isn’t it a Twice Losers’ bauble anyway, for those eliminated from the “Champions League” 😆😆😆 and then from the Conference or whatever the **** the Fairs Cup’s termed these days?

I’m disappointed they’ve not been entered for the Eurovision Song Contest, given that they have such a complement of pretty songs.

**** them.

If only they'd gotten McInnes instead of Gerrard

TBF his Liverpool experience seems to have rubbed off on them

unfortunately

This isn’t like when Celtic got there & took over the place. Frankfurt will bring tens of thousands of fans with them. The Huns, being Huns, won’t be able to help themselves, regardless of the result. Add in the Spanish police, a sprinkling of Chelsea fans & I think you’re looking at a 5 year euro ban.
    That's what I'm thinking. It will be carnage

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    If only they'd gotten McInnes
    Another Wiggy master class. Has anyone ever done as much damage to Scottish football as that @rsehole?

My biggest concern over Cormack isn’t that he’s a total chocolate who named the training ground after himself, who had Facebook maw tendencies & who hires his pals for the management job which possibly could’ve sent us down. It’s the fact he never fired that c*nt Milne into space at 9.01 Monday morning on his first day

There were Aberdeen fans on Twitter last night congratulating Rangers and saying how great it was for Scottish football!

I was losing all hope until I read a tweet from an ex prominent poster of this parish, who restored my faith in Aberdeen fans.

Fu ck the zombies all all their horrible fans.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    There were Aberdeen fans on Twitter last night congratulating Rangers and saying how great it was for Scottish football!

I was losing all hope until I read a tweet from an ex prominent poster of this parish, who restored my faith in Aberdeen fans.

Fu ck the zombies all all their horrible fans.
    That was bizarre. Multiple accounts all blowing smoke up their @rse. Weirdos

That was bizarre. Multiple accounts all blowing smoke up their @rse. Weirdos
    Wrong on so many levels.
    As to the final, I feel for the people of Seville.
    Eintracht took 30k to Barca, they'll need a proper Seville calculator to count their support.
    They had an interesting banner relating to Her Maj at the semi. If that makes an appearance at the final it may wind the inbreds up somewhat.

As to the Unhygienics, they'll travel in massive numbers also.
    "Huvtae tek mair than ra tims did byraway....." and they've never been what you'd call ambassadorial when going abroad.

I think this could get entertainingly ugly.

Ich bin ein Eintract Frankfurter.

Page 469 of 489 FirstFirst ... 369419459467468469470471479 ... LastLast