+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank Fek It's the last game of a dreadful Season Match Thread V St Midden

Thank Fek It's the last game of a dreadful Season Match Thread V St Midden

At long fkn last we can put this helluva season to bed.
    Last Game this weekend with a riveting meaningless bottom six eye bleeding borefest v St Midden.

OOT - 0-1 St Midden, and I win the points prediction wine in the mini comp with Nae Mare Neeps which I will donate to a more deserving sole who can arrange city pick up of it, as it's a tad difficult for me to do that.
    Anyway we will end the season on a low just to stay on par with the rest of the season 0-1 St Midden and on we go looking to start afresh for next season.
    Hopefully without Dim fkn Oddwin in charge.

4-0

oot

I could go, because it's Sunday, but nah.

If it was pay at the gate then I might change my mind at the last minute but I looked at a season ticket the other day and I couldn't for the life of me work out how the website worked, so I probably wouldn't be able to get a ticket anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    4-0

oot

I could go, because it's Sunday, but nah.

If it was pay at the gate then I might change my mind at the last minute but I looked at a season ticket the other day and I couldn't for the life of me work out how the website worked, so I probably wouldn't be able to get a ticket anyway.
    My online account didn't work when I tried to buy my tickets online, but when I phoned the club they sorted me out with my tickets over the phone no problem. He was a bit shocked when I said I didn't have a phone I could put my tickets on to though. That'll be the next thing, nae phone, nae fitba. To be fair he was probably shocked somebody was actually buying tickets.

Hoping to see Andy C on the field for his last game with us and score a hat trick in a thumping 4-0 win for the good guys.

The final whistle cannot come soon enough though on this car crash of a season.

Jim Goodwin must go!

First game this season I could go to ,but zero desire to go.
    Never before have I felt this way.

Nae interest in this ane but I’ll say we will scrape a draw , Jimmy 2 wins won’t want to get beat from his former employers .

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Jim Goodwin must go!
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Jim Goodwin must go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Agreed
    Yip agree with this 100%
    He should never have been appointed in the fkn first place.

Giving him the job was f*cking mental but we’ve got a halfwit cosplaying as chairman, so we’ll just have to make the best of it.

Don’t think I’ve ever cared less about a result

Look at hibs they are taking there time appointing a manager coz they ken they have to get it right. John Dal tommason being mentioned and the former Sunderland manager is decent. Cormack is an absolute car crash of a chairman! But that's because he's a shyster rather than being inexperienced

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast