+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1872

Thread: The funsters

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    They'll say after considering all the excellent candidates we have appointed Davy McChappie our youth coach whose vision for the club stood out through an exhaustive recruitment process.

Translated as nobody else wanted it and the weirdo Strachan likes him.
    I was taking the pish but looks like I might have been right 🚀

If they were to follow our example they might well appoint McChappie from within.

Bursting through 1300 season ticket sold barrier is a great achievement.

£350 for an adult season ticket
    Which means a lot are paying less for concessions and children
    So you could average a season ticket at £250 x 1300 = £325,000
    Minus the cost of the staff selling and administering the season ticket sales 2 × £25,000
    And the people working on the gates
    8 x £10000
    Means a profit from season ticket sales £195,000
    Then they've got to clean up and police those season ticket supporters when they come to the stadium which has got to be another £60-£80,000 speaking conservatively
    So you're talking about absolute peanuts leftover to spend on actual football if anything ��
    I think it's safe to say they are making nothing from their season ticket sales
    Plus you've got to deduct VAT from the cost of a season ticket. They're probably losing money.

So paying Shaun £30 a week is more than they can afford

Steve Kean now rumoured

The funsters never fail to deliver

Thought it was Gary Bowyer rumoured to be honest and imminent

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Thought it was Gary Bowyer rumoured to be honest and imminent
    So was Kevin Thomson. Or was it Jack Ross? Maybe it was Wee Shauny? Phuck me, there’s mair shortlists here than you can keep up with……………..

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    So was Kevin Thomson. Or was it Jack Ross? Maybe it was Wee Shauny? Phuck me, there’s mair shortlists here than you can keep up with……………..
    I've given up there. From a shortlist of 5 to a shortlist of 0. They truly are the Fun.

#weneedanewshortlist

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I've given up there. From a shortlist of 5 to a shortlist of 0. They truly are the Fun.

#weneedanewshortlist
    I heard that they are discussing a contract agreement wi' Jocky Scott.

https://www.footballscotland.co.uk/s...nager-23959263

The story above was printed 26 days ago and still nae sign of white smoke above TheAuldHunStand however somebody is looking for the lighter.News reaches me that Gary Bowyer recently sacked by big spending Salford is the new preferred candidate.Gary managed to get Salford to 10th place in EFL 2 last season but the class of 92 sacked him.

He has had a chequered career in coaching and management with a win percentage lower than Mark McGhee's and has been credited with an anti-football type manager tag.I think he will be a big improvement on Mark's 7% DFC win ratio especially now the Dees are back playing at their usual level and if appointed i wish him well.

Bowyer confirmed

Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)