+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Incomings

It’s actually improved a lot over the years

You have to know only one thing. They dont relegate. The last place team has the same spot in the league next year as the first place finisher. No need for good coaches or players. Just bring in enough money to not go bankrupt and your keep your franchise

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    It’s actually improved a lot over the years

You have to know only one thing. They dont relegate. The last place team has the same spot in the league next year as the first place finisher. No need for good coaches or players. Just bring in enough money to not go bankrupt and your keep your franchise
    Christ it must have been dire if what I watched tonight is an improvement over what was!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Never watched MPS before but it was (just about) the only thing I thought worth watching at this hour in the UK.

OMG!!!!!!! Red Bull NY v Charlotte.......really, they pay these players real spending money?

Parsley Celtic could do (much) better than either of these teams. Hopeless "tactics", useless midfield play, appalling passing EVERYWHERE, and as poor a set of finishing play as I have ever seen (Charlotte only got their second goal because NY defence went on holiday).

Please god we don't scout amongst this absolute shower.
    And of course I meant Farsley Celtic (although I think Parsley Celtic might do quite well!)

Am I the only one who would quite like to see a British transfer or 2? It's all very well going for Red Bull reserves players and, historically, our Scandinavian signings have been good, but our obsession with Spanish players hasn't always worked out as well as hoped.

As stated in other threads. I would love a couple of physical Championship players. Especially if durable. We have a lot of very skilled young players that are on the lightweight side as far as physicality.

Love Strujik, Cresswell and Heldje in this area. Obviously, Phillips has it in bucketloads

Some guy Roca mentioned now

Does he rocka your boat billy?

Phew, nice news for a change we are looking at 3 MLS players to bring in lol I feel we are going from bad to worse this may be a laughing season. If it didn't have the 49ers feeling it now sure does.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Does he rocka your boat billy?
    I just watched an 'insane skills and passes' video of him on youtube, was 3 minutes of him making at most 15 yard passes laced with a few clumsy attempts at tackling. I know Youtube ain't the be all and end all but to me just looks like your typical lightweight, bit soft Spanish player who looks fancy when given lots of time........which they wont get here.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    As stated in other threads. I would love a couple of physical Championship players. Especially if durable. We have a lot of very skilled young players that are on the lightweight side as far as physicality.

Love Strujik, Cresswell and Heldje in this area. Obviously, Phillips has it in bucketloads
    I'd just love to see Championship or PL players, don't want a squad full of foreigners

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)