+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The road to Prague

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It finished 1-0 to AZ v Bologna but are the latter in the World Famous Class?,that is the 64,000 euro question troops.

If we could win against AZ/Tulsa does that mean we would be drawn against the same teams that were in our pot for this round. i.e. Berne/ crusaders, Antwerp etc?

Quote Originally Posted by southwestarab View Post
    If we could win against AZ/Tulsa does that mean we would be drawn against the same teams that were in our pot for this round. i.e. Berne/ crusaders, Antwerp etc?
    Sorry mate i had not even considered that scenario,with my pint pot completely empty i had us out at the third round qualifying stage.

Here`s me hoping we will get to the group stages.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry mate i had not even considered that scenario,with my pint pot completely empty i had us out at the third round qualifying stage.
    I would happily lay a bet that no poster on here would believe that i was confident that we would beat.....

AS Monaco,PSV,BMG,Barca,Standard Liege,Rapid Vienna,BMG again,AS Roma(won a fortune on the 1st leg)Anderlecht etc etc etc.

Today i wouldna put a penny on us to beat Hamrun Spartans who we hit for 6 over 2 legs in the year of our lord 1983.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I would happily lay a bet that no poster on here would believe that i was confident that we would beat.....

AS Monaco,PSV,BMG,Barca,Standard Liege,Rapid Vienna,BMG again,AS Roma(won a fortune on the 1st leg)Anderlecht etc etc etc.

Today i wouldna put a penny on us to beat Hamrun Spartans who we hit for 6 over 2 legs in the year of our lord 1983.
    You're gonna need a bigger empty glass mate

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)