+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gone.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Have you heard about how empty Hospo has been Terence?,i was told some of the staff were able to sit with the punters like the ex players would because there was nothing else for them to do.
    I'll find out from someone who works there (and has for a few years) and report back...

It's about half as busy as previously is the word.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's about half as busy as previously is the word.
    Is this not a knock on effect from the current economic situation in the UK?

Regarding the hospo, the fact that the Livi and Septic games were on Sundays is always surely a loser - folks aren’t going to go for a day on the piss with work the next day. And I’m not sure if erse cheek games are big hospo sellers at the best of times either. However I agree that the package you’ve started to get this season for the Airlie must be having a negative effect on sales. The fact that somewhat beyond the start of the season that the Club have suddenly introduced a drinks ‘bolt on’ package would suggest that. How does that work anyway? Will you get a wristband to show you’ve paid the upgrade? Like some sort of all inclusive job in Tenerife?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I sit just along from hospo in the GFU and its looked half empty every game so far and even on Sunday there it looked like there were more Celtic fans there than ours.

Looks like Asghar Jnr is off to Swansea then. It'll hurt a few of the TA haters but it looks like Goldie who 'headhunted' him for Utd has done exactly the same for Swansea, surely putting to bed the rumours of him only being appointed because he's TA's son?

Quote Originally Posted by japanarab View Post
    No its partly because you are no longer allowed free spirits which almost everyone at Hospo eventually went on after the match.Add to that a few big spenders who have fallen out with Tony and cancelled their tables for the whole season.

It looks like the package is going back to the way it was last season for the Hibs game...

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Looks like Asghar Jnr is off to Swansea then. It'll hurt a few of the TA haters but it looks like Goldie who 'headhunted' him for Utd has done exactly the same for Swansea, surely putting to bed the rumours of him only being appointed because he's TA's son?
    Who will it be hurting exactly?,Tony gets a very fair crack of the whip on here.I have heard he's been slaughtered on Twitter and Facebook but i have never read any of these platform's.Good luck to his son though.who is the ex employee who has taken the club to a tribunal?.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 03-09-2022 at 09:26 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)