+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dundee United v Aberdeen

Miovski showing why he not at a better team
    like quite a few of the recruited duds
    hope we don't have to sell Barron to pay for the mess

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    EDIT: Miovski should have a hattrick today - 1 absolute sitter and 2 golden chances missed.
    How many of those chances would a useless footballer, say, Sam Cosgrove, have missed?

utter ****e had a bad feeling about today and again proved right

Got to get rid of Stewart, really strange in the first place to make him captain.

I think its fair to start asking questions of Goodwin and his capabilities now.

This type of result is simply unacceptable. We’ve not improved overall - in the grand scheme of things - in the slightest since he came in, despite significant investment in AFC and Scottish terms.

He said the defence was easy to fix and would take 2 weeks. 6 clean sheets in 51 games now.

He’s looking pretty stupid now. Cormack has to be thinking he’s fuucked up again…

A complete and utter destruction by the team at the bottom of the league that leaked goals and could barely find the net. As someone else has already said this is way more embarrassing than the McGhoo capitulation. But at the end of the day, it is only three points.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    I think its fair to start asking questions of Goodwin and his capabilities now.
    Think it's been looking more & more obvious for a while now he's not the answer.

MOst of the player recruitment has been poor also IMO

Love it. Asking questions of Goodwin now after that. Job done United. Most of your wins coming against 10 men. That was the true quality of your team today. Your defence is bloody honking btw. Stewart is your captain too hahaha, utter donkey. The caravan is a rockin tonight sheepies!

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Love it. Asking questions of Goodwin now after that. Job done United. Most of your wins coming against 10 men. That was the true quality of your team today. Your defence is bloody honking btw. Stewart is your captain too hahaha, utter donkey. The caravan is a rockin tonight sheepies!
    You are still last place, ken?

Well I have stuck up for Goodwin in the past but that result should be a sackable offence.

Cormack and the club like to tell us that we are still a big club so if they are serious about that then we should be sacking our manager after losing 4-0 to a team who have been horrendous all season and sitting bottom of the table.

As for the players obviously no pass marks today but I have to say I kept my mouth shut through the week when some of you were trying to say Ramadami is a class act.

The comment about him being a class act because “he shrugs it off when he makes a mistake and gets on with it” is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on here.

I thought Ramadami was alright last week but most of the games I have seen him in he has looked completely out of his depth.He’s supposed to be an international midfielder and he is being outclassed by a bunch of SPFL standard midfielders most weeks.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast