+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: West Brom Official Approach to Plymouth

Quote Originally Posted by wba13 View Post
    I new I would upset some on here, especially you yes I’ve seen my fare share of fixtures I also refrain fro swearing at posters. If you cannot take criticism don’t post. There are a lot of young managers / coaches out there who could do a fine job for our club, even super Kev at South Shields.

Idiot and a thick idiot at that!

Really couldn't care less who the next manager is or where they come from so long as they're competent and lead us to victory.

If I’m a thick idiot what does that make you. Was going to post more but can’t be bothered.

If I’m a thick idiot what does that make you. Was going to post more but can’t be bothered.
    Oh good.

Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Oh good.

Bye.
    Baggies best mate has to stick up for him strange site this. Bye.

I thought you’d gone, yet another who cries and threatens to leave and then comes straight back! 🤡🤣🤣

Football is a strange business; even strong disagreements shouldn’t drive people away from this site, it’s a forum and needs a wide range of views in order to thrive.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Football is a strange business; even strong disagreements shouldn’t drive people away from this site, it’s a forum and needs a wide range of views in order to thrive.
    That’s all well and good until people like this tool start calling people out personally for having whatever opinion and saying that they think “they know” where that poster sits in the ground.

Personally Kets, I don’t like that vibe at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    That’s all well and good until people like this tool start calling people out personally for having whatever opinion and saying that they think “they know” where that poster sits in the ground.

Personally Kets, I don’t like that vibe at all.
    Well, that I said I think I know where they sit in the ground was just a bit of a joke as I obviously don’t. What I actually meant is that there seems to be a hell of a lot of people now who go to the games but don’t really support the team and cannot wait for the next thing to get really angry,moan and swear about. I just don’t get it.
    I only started looking at this forum around when Slav left to try and find out any info, but got a bit sucked into
    looking at it most days.
    Appears to me that there are a good few posters with a considered view and knowledge of the game and the odd ones that seem to know everything about football and start calling people p ricks when somebody disagrees with their opinion.
    Anyway I know which ones I would rather sit next to
    Look forward to being called a p rick
    Goodbye

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie smudge View Post
    Well, that I said I think I know where they sit in the ground was just a bit of a joke as I obviously don’t. What I actually meant is that there seems to be a hell of a lot of people now who go to the games but don’t really support the team and cannot wait for the next thing to get really angry,moan and swear about. I just don’t get it.
    I only started looking at this forum around when Slav left to try and find out any info, but got a bit sucked into
    looking at it most days.
    Appears to me that there are a good few posters with a considered view and knowledge of the game and the odd ones that seem to know everything about football and start calling people p ricks when somebody disagrees with their opinion.
    Anyway I know which ones I would rather sit next to
    Look forward to being called a p rick
    Goodbye

Why would a hell of a lot of people ( your words ) go to games and don't really support the team? What a dumb statement! I have spent a huge amount of money going to every away game ( except Reading ) and the majority are of the same view in terms of selections and are vocal with poor performances. Should I not have gone to Preston and spent £100 in the pouring rain to keep my mouth shut when some players can't be bothered? Many who go to games do swear and are critical but they are also passionate about their team doing well! I would take a four nil thrashing if every player ran his socks off and gave 100%. That does not happen with certain players.

Whilst everyone has a differing view, the views of those who pay lots of money going to the games in difficult times is far more valued for me than those who sit in their armchairs!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)