See fox publicly criticising Levitt

How has he not criticised the keeper blunders, the woeful defenders, strikers that canna score, Harkes on his mega bucks contract, the list is endless all players could easily be labelled poor every week ffs

Maybe Liam, just maybe Levitt would be back to his best played higher up the park, ken like last season, just a thought eh...

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/spor...hester-united/

If link doesnt work for the DEE C ****s then heres the copy and paste

The Tannadice head coach pulled no punches in his assessment of Levitt’s performance in last Saturday’s 1-0 defeat against Motherwell, describing the former Manchester United kid as “poor” and making it clear he “expects better”.

Levitt was withdrawn at half-time and replaced by Ian Harkes, who made a bright impact after the break.

The Wales international was a marquee capture for the Tangerines during the summer, penning a two-year contract after becoming a firm fans’ favourite while on loan last season.

However, Levitt has struggled to recapture his best form and has often failed to make his presence felt in a struggling United side.

“I thought Dylan was poor at the weekend,” said Fox candidly. “That is why I made the decision to take him off. That wasn’t down to an injury.

“Dylan knows that and I have had a conversation with him.

“He knows that I expect better from him and I think Dylan agrees that he needs to be better. With Dylan’s attributes and quality, I need to feel his personality more in games. I need him to take responsibility and be braver on the ball. These are things I know he can do.

“With his talent, I need more, the team needs more and the supporters need more.”

“This isn’t me putting loads of pressure on him — but if he is going to reach the level I feel he is capable of reaching, then he will have these demands placed on him all the time,” continued Fox.

“I see things in him that I don’t see in many other players. The group feels that, too.

“He has too much talent to coast.

“That’s the challenge that he has to step up and meet, consistently. That’s every day. You can’t flick a switch. You need to consistently be at a level, so that it becomes your standard.

“I’m not saying he isn’t doing that, but I am saying that, for someone of his talent, I need more.”