+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We all love Warney

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I loved Vaulks here but once he'd gone he was soon forgotten. Warney I weren't a fan I hope he fails to get Derby up & he + other 3 join rest of failed managers coaches on scrapheap! Matty Taylor I'm loving here.
    As one of the one people you mention is a personel friend of mine I hope you'll forgive me for sticking up for at least him.

Being a failure has meant that he played for England all the way through the youth system up until the age of under 21's
    Being a failure has meant he played in the premiership.
    He was the longest serving employee at Rotherham United and was the only surviving coach from when Tony Stewart took over.
    He is a devoted father and husband to his childhood sweet heart.
    Although I don't know you gru or what you've acheived in life I would say that he's twice the man you are!

Gru you really should get yourself over to Hillsboro as the saying goes you can’t educate pork
    If Warne was a failure I’d settle for more of that please

I said hope he fails to get Derby up meaning this season. He hasn't failed yet. I don't know anything other than what they've done with Roth U the 4 that jumped ship here. I don't really want to know any more they've gone. Forget about them.

Quote Originally Posted by uttis View Post
    Gru you really should get yourself over to Hillsboro as the saying goes you can’t educate pork
    If Warne was a failure I’d settle for more of that please

Read what I said I've not mentioned at Roth U only at Derby.

I said hope he fails to get Derby up meaning this season. He hasn't failed yet. I don't know anything other than what they've done with Roth U the 4 that jumped ship here. I don't really want to know any more they've gone. Forget about them.
    In that case I only hope that you fail in your job and fall on the scrapheap of life.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    As one of the one people you mention is a personel friend of mine I hope you'll forgive me for sticking up for at least him.

Being a failure has meant that he played for England all the way through the youth system up until the age of under 21's
    Being a failure has meant he played in the premiership.
    He was the longest serving employee at Rotherham United and was the only surviving coach from when Tony Stewart took over.
    He is a devoted father and husband to his childhood sweet heart.
    Although I don't know you gru or what you've acheived in life I would say that he's twice the man you are!
    Only twice the man? Think you're being a bit too kind to gru there.

Here's a thought, if you really don't want to know any more about them, why not steer clear of threads that you "don't want to know any more about". We're all tired of you banging the same bloody drum anyway. You'd be doing everybody else a favour, as well as your own credibility.

The 4 that bailed out here to get as far as they have in football it's got to looked at as an achievement but it's like a labour of love doing something they love. When I started work it weren't like today you had to work to get any money. I did my apprenticeship in machine tools at BSC & passed it. 4 years that took involved passing at college as well. As good as an achievement to me at the end getting nothing like the money those 4 will have got. I don't like bringing work into it but on here I'm being told they are twice the men I'll ever be. Keep believing that. I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    Yep then lose in the Final.
    Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    In that case I only hope that you fail in your job and fall on the scrapheap of life.
    Come on a frog, it’s his opinion and I’d say others (they’ve commented about it on other threads) including mine also want him to fail at Derby, that’s football no need for personal insults.

It’ll be interesting what does happens to them all if they do fail, especially Hammy who I was wondering if he’d ask to come back here, maybe academy side if nothing else
    Last edited by millertop; 16-11-2022 at 12:47 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast