+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Internal Problems in the Club

I don’t think Eric is getting blamed or ****stirring

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I don’t think Eric is getting blamed or ****stirring
    No neither do I, he’s one of the most honest posters on this site and he’s usually spot on with his comments and observations

Why do we still have to read how well Warne is doing when we search Rotherham United fc on Internet. I agree things don't look good for the Millers by keeping the same players as warne signed for us, then again what do we expect. Warne couldn't get the players he went for .so apart from the odd tryer, barlaser,rathbone, Wiles, Johanson Who is there? Matt is a proven manager taking Exeter up to The first division give the guy a chance Sorry I still think TS is a tight Arse .

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Spoke with a friend coming back from Millwall that Wood in particular is unhappy with Taylor and its been discussed directly with the Chairman.

Trouble at mill.
    If this statement is true, then surely Wood has approached Tony Stewart the chairman on behalf of the team, he's the
    captain & if the team is unhappy with the managers methods, he would have surely gone to Taylor the manager
    first, then if unhappy with the response from the manager, would have then gone to the Chairman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    If this statement is true, then surely Wood has approached Tony Stewart the chairman on behalf of the team, he's the
    captain & if the team is unhappy with the managers methods, he would have surely gone to Taylor the manager
    first, then if unhappy with the response from the manager, would have then gone to the Chairman.
    I wonder how many of the squad are actively “ messaging” Paul Warne?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSRich View Post
    Who is your source, Danielle Reyna?

Seriously, why post this today of all days, when there has finally been some good news? Maybe stop ****-stirring and get behind the club?
    I have been behind the Millers since the age of nine, myself & my family worked for years for the club, bringing
    a lot of money into the Millers coffers, while my father was one of the original people who set up the Rotherham
    United Supporters club.
    So please do not accuse me of **** stirring.

Do you know the word Anonymity.
    I am using this to protect the source of my information, anonymity allowed the person to share with my son the
    post I did.
    I have no reason to lie regarding my post, be it another person told me the same around a week before from
    another source.

I have been behind the Millers since the age of nine, myself & my family worked for years for the club, bringing
    a lot of money into the Millers coffers, while my father was one of the original people who set up the Rotherham
    United Supporters club.
    So please do not accuse me of **** stirring.

Do you know the word Anonymity.
    I am using this to protect the source of my information, anonymity allowed the person to share with my son the
    post I did.
    I have no reason to lie regarding my post, be it another person told me the same around a week before from
    another source.
    Just my point of view ELK. On my recent trip back there I learned many things about what's been going on at RUFC these past couple of years from someone I know who is very close to the club. I have no reason to doubt their word but I also have no inclination to post what they told me on here.

Loose lips sink ships!

Yep, thats exactly what has happened by the account I was given. No reason to doubt it either. Atmosphere will be on the floor today.

Warne wasn't given much backing outside of league one, but we are worse now than we've been for 5 years.

The manager will be backed until he isn't worth backing and sadly I suspect he's heading towards a February exit.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just my point of view ELK. On my recent trip back there I learned many things about what's been going on at RUFC these past couple of years from someone I know who is very close to the club. I have no reason to doubt their word but I also have no inclination to post what they told me on here.
    Why wouldn't you share what you know with other Rotherham fans? Is it knowledge is power?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast