+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Rufc official signings

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    before the &!

Barlaser says he wants us to get a fee for him. We won't give him away. Way out of this is him & Chieo sign an extra years contract on improved terms then in the summer when there's more money about if the right offer comes in for us & the player they can move on.
    I. <----That's an i. 1 <-----that's a 1...

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    I. <----That's an i. 1 <-----that's a 1...

Look closely it's a 1

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    What about sell-on percentage of fees going to their previous clubs. Think Newcastle have 40% or 50% of fee we receive. We'll have to work with under I & half million.
    Look closely it’s an I.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    Look closely it’s an I.

I stand corrected! What's a I when it should have been a 1 we're all millers!

Cayton being an ass, can clearly see what it says

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Cayton being an ass, can clearly see what it says
    Topsy is always an ass. Can clearly see what he is.

Has anyone else noticed that the club is always quicker to post outgoing player news than that for incoming players?

TBF I noticed it was an 'I' but as Gru was responding to a Cayton's msg about getting £2m for Cheio and Barlaser, then I knew it was meant as a 1. I just didn't see the point in being a c8ck in pointing it out as some do.

Its lkie typoglycemia, wehn you can sitll read the wrdos in a seantnce even tohguh the leettrs are mxied up, as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteetr are sitll in the same plcae. Thoguh smoe feel the need to pnoit it out eevn touhgh they konw waht tehy manet.

Expecting a player in today.

Charlie McNeil from Manchester United, said to be having a medical today, to come in on loan. [Hopefully]

Looks like some of the other players associated with the Millers, were above our wage structure.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    TBF I noticed it was an 'I' but as Gru was responding to a Cayton's msg about getting £2m for Cheio and Barlaser, then I knew it was meant as a 1. I just didn't see the point in being a c8ck in pointing it out as some do.

Its lkie typoglycemia, wehn you can sitll read the wrdos in a seantnce even tohguh the leettrs are mxied up, as lnog as the frsit and lsat lteetr are sitll in the same plcae. Thoguh smoe feel the need to pnoit it out eevn touhgh they konw waht tehy manet.
    Exactly

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast