+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 212 of 232 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2318

Thread: Transfer Rumour Thread 22/23

I hope we sign Naechunt cos if we do sign someone it's going to be so dream-shatteringly underwhelming.
    We've been screaming for a marquee signing since Ne'er Day but the very best we might get is Bruce F'n Anderson.
    Not worth getting a semi, is it?

It doesn't matter who we sign, someone will hate it. 😂

For what it's worth, I'd take Bruce Anderson over Marley feckin Watkins every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Having a big cheque book helps enormously
    Exactly. That's all fine and well if finances allow you to do so. I'm sure we also have targets in mind will in advance.

As I said with regards to the Celtic thing....I would assume that we do, in fact, have a list of players we are interested in and depending on budget...we will go after these players. Assuming that...then I would imagine that we have already sounded out some potential targets and will try and move now to bring them in. I am also assuming that the Harry Souttar money will be helpful but any real movement will depend on getting Tony Watt away. Personally...I don't want him going to any other SPL team, I would rather keep him than potentially strengthen a relegation rival!

If Watt goes, then we should go and get Dipo Akinyemi from Ayr United. Would learn from Fletcher and fit our template of trying to sell on players for a profit. Get it done united! And don't you dare extend Pawlett, Harkes or Smith and make out that we had a great window!

Last minute signing fuds again...

Name:  utd.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  6.8 KB

Right..I'm coming off the internet until tomorrow morning. As every minute passes, I am getting more and more stressed out! I will see you all tomorrow and will hopefully come back saying " how the hell did Tony manage to pull that one off!" Here's hoping!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

The Watt things p*sh. Some Twitter 'transfer guru' who apparently likes to make up stories in order for Twitter exposure.
    Look's like there may have been some truth in what i heard yesterday mate.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-tony-29092363

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    If there is any truth in that i'd be happier if Watt stayed.There are already enough players in the starting 11 that are not good enough for Dundee United so let's no add anymore please Tony.
    i would rather Watt stayed than sign him too

f uck that

Page 212 of 232 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)