+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 272 of 348 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3476

Thread: General News Chat

I've never heard or read anything he's ever said.
    But I know he's inside my head making me think things, because Mason told me.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I've never heard or read anything he's ever said.
    But I know he's inside my head making me think things, because Mason told me.
    Have you heard of Alex Salmond & Joanna Cherry?

Have I ever heard of Scotland's greatest ever politician?
    Yes, I've heard of him.

I've even heard of Joanna Cherry.

Don't tell me they are being controlled by someone who lives in Bath.

This Bath bloke, is he green and have a flying saucer?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Don't tell me they are being controlled by someone who lives in Bath.
    Controlled wouldnt be the word i use but you’re definitely familiar with his work.

Speaking of which, anyone notice the site has been moderated with a few posts going missing? All his are gone & they were there last week

I had a look at his site when he was in vogue as a commentator and info source during the 2014 referendum. It seemed quite insightful but hardly balanced, but that’s fair enough. His Wee Blue Book (or whatever it was called) was a widely-referenced source at the time too, although I never did see its contents.

I looked at WoS on Friday as with the ex-Record guy’s resignation, there were references by others to WoS’s commentary on the press boy and his relationship with The Party’s managers. There were some right zoomers commenting, but the editorial content was unreadable on my phone screen.

Given WoS’s status as an insightful and radical source nine years back, what has happened to make him and WoS bêtes noirs? Genuinely curious.

Disclaimer: this has fück all to do with Jonathon Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Controlled wouldnt be the word i use but you’re definitely familiar with his work.

Speaking of which, anyone notice the site has been moderated with a few posts going missing? All his are gone & they were there last week
    No I'm not.

I think this is developing into a yalla van job.

Speaking of which, I see we have photos in the press today of a SNP leadership candidate wearing his underpants on his head.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Given WoS’s status as an insightful and radical source nine years back, what has happened to make him and WoS bêtes noirs? Genuinely curious.
    A combination of the wee scrote loving the attention, Kezia Dugdale using him for bog roll & his own bigotry superseding his desire for independence. Scotland isn’t worth being an independent nation, unless it’s on his terms. Which is pretty special seeing as he doesn’t live here.

These days he’s just a grifting @rsehole, who’s job it is to convince geriatric nationalists to vote against their own interests, while fluffing Salmond, Regan & Cherry. Always thought his site should be called Bingo Wings Over Scotland.

I would love to show stewarty his posts on here but they’ve all gone missing. Which is very odd

Thanks.

He’s a Red though? Or is his occasional use of these facilities a convenient way to find out what Europe’s top fitba philosophers, mainly Red John and Blow Up Sheep obviously, are thinking as they share their insights and carefully-spun philosophies? Or maybe he used to be a subscriber to Close To You, the Brookside fanzine, and wants to swap thoughts on the contents of Sammy Rogers’s nether clothing when the STV Player repeats reach that era?

A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma clothed in a red JVC shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Scotland isn’t worth being an independent nation, unless it’s on his terms.

Pot, kettle, etc.

Page 272 of 348 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast