+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You are totally devoid of any soul. Your long winded diatribes are starting to do my crust in.
    Surely you’ve something nice to say today 😂

Great effort. Great shift in the second half. Middlesborough went for it but you cant beat luck and Howsen pulling out before the game was a massive slice.

Stroud awful for all. Did think he was going to give them one freekick too many to spoil the party but huge relief.
    chance to have a dance at the last game.

A great ending to a season and being safe from relegation with a game in hand yet it could be 4 depending on Readings result next week.

It’s a fitting end to a very trying season. We had a great start and regardless of what your thoughts are about the old management team they gave Matt Taylor the foundations to build on.
    Matt Taylor wasn’t afraid to get players in when he saw the need.
    Tony Stewart backed Matt Taylor when he needed it in the same way he’s backed previous managers. He made the sales and funded the players coming in.

We’re in the championship next season an it’s a massive achievement.

You know pump it up
    The reds are staying up

Gin and tonic anyone?

In cloud cuckoo land mate. Great performance and over the line with a game to spare. It don't get much better.

Its all been said …..fabulous day in our history

Wonderful to little Miss Hugill dressed in red giving everyone the run around at the end
    No one could catch her
    Like father, like daughter ��

What a relief! “Rotherham 1” I can just about take in but “Opponents nil” was a bit more difficult to credit as we seem to have been shipping a couple of goals a match quite often. Still, that’s obviously what happens with Woody back in defence . I’m glad he was recalled for what will surely be his last home appearance. But where do we go from here? Surely Woody will not be playing next season and what with contracts ending and loan players returning to their parent clubs it does look as though some big scale re-building is called for. Any players coming here will know they will have a battle on their hands but it does give Matt Taylor more of a free hand to build his own team. I prophesy that one of the players he will try to sign will have the initials J.B. Don’t like to be more specific in case we alert Barnsley and an S6 team.
    Anyway, well done to all at the club. UTM.

Nice to see Crooks and Barlaser at end applauding us, go on lads get in Prem

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    In cloud cuckoo land mate. Great performance and over the line with a game to spare. It don't get much better.
    Good egg!

Int garden listening to Rotherham United play list on Spotify

[QUOTE. I prophesy that one of the players he will try to sign will have the initials J.B. Don’t like to be more specific in case we alert Barnsley and an S6 team.
    Anyway, well done to all at the club. UTM.[/QUOTE]

Jamal Blackman? Please god no.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    [QUOTE. I prophesy that one of the players he will try to sign will have the initials J.B. Don’t like to be more specific in case we alert Barnsley and an S6 team.
    Anyway, well done to all at the club. UTM.
    Jamal Blackman? Please god no.[/QUOTE]

I hope it’s not Javani Brown

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast