+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Give 'em a shout for us ex-pats - where are you listening in from on Saturday?

Thanks for all the viewings tips, really appreciated.

So many Notts fans scattered round the world.

I'll be in Santorini airport on the way home. I'm gutted to have missed both the Semi Final and Final but if I get on that plane knowing we're in L2 that beer will taste soooo good. COYP!!

I will be watching in the Land of Smiles, joined by a Liverpool fan who has got interested in 5th Tier football for the first time.
    9pm kick off here. Watch from home and then out to a bar to........celebrate

Great to see where the magpies who have flown the nest will be watching the big match tomorrow. Some very nice parts of the world.

The most glamorous place I've watched a Notts game live (Vs Liverpool at Anfield) on TV was an Irish bar in downtown Atlanta, GA. Not that glamorous but lots of fun thanks to the mid afternoon kick off, beer and very friendly locals.

Someone told me something about VIP Box?

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    I'll be down in Dunedin trying to spot my brother in the crowd. How do you get it on BT over here?

EDIT - Just seen the tip from that Strayan fella so will give that a go. Get in.
    How long have you been in Dunedin?

From the day my Dad took me to Meadow Lane and put me in the Kids Pen on the old Kop to watch Tommy Lawton etc. and later on Tony Hateley, Bert Loxley, Les Bradd etc.etc. I have been a Maggie through and through. I now live in Crete but on Saturday hopefully watching the Pies at Wembley in my local taverna. If it is not being shown, I will listen to the commentary from Nottingham and will them on to victory.
    C'mon you pies

Cretan Pie

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    와~~~ Spent a night there a couple of years back, travelling between Namhae (beautiful) and Busan (... Busan). Nice!

I'll be in front of my TV in Jakarta, Indonesia. The web browser on my TV (huh?) shows National League TV fine in full screen.

BTW the kick-off in Korea is 11.30pm. Sorry!
    oh heck, 3:30pm UK kickoff! thanks for confirming that. At least it gives me more time to sleep prior to it, i'll be hiking for 8 hours tomorrow too (!)

In my usual spot in Central France with the flag I sent to the Harrogate play off final. Some friends have threatened to call in tomorrow, hope they enjoy their own company.

Nervously from Stockholm.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast