+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Killie - last chance saloon

Goodwin has done nothing to merit staying, Neilson is out there, he gets teams promoted altho this time he wont have a shankland. Id rather go with him than Goodwin tho, purely because Neilson has done it twice in two attempts

A lot of understandable anger tonight.

It's down to several things but it's mainly Asghar.

If he had stepped in and binned the players undermining Ross it's fairly possible we wouldn't be down tonight.

He hung Ross out to dry, appointed Fox, lost the confidence of Ogren to the point where he zipped the wallet.

It's Asghar. 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post

If he had stepped in and binned the players undermining Ross it's fairly possible we wouldn't be down tonight.

He hung Ross out to dry, appointed Fox, lost the confidence of Ogren to the point where he zipped the wallet.

It's Asghar. 100%
    Totally agree

The January transfer window - getting rid of Watt and Erikson

Leaving us with only one senior striker !!!!! and the worst goalkeeper ever to try and claim he could play football

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post

It's Asghar. 100%
    Don't agree, its Ogren. Hes the one that controls the money, hes the one who controls his senior leadership team and hes the one that chose to ignore what fans have been telling him for a long time. Asghar whilst terrible at it was attempting to do a job and probably to the best of his ability, he reoprts to a boss just like most people do and will have or should have had performance metrics. Ogren decided the job Asghar was doing was acceptable, he could have chose to listen, he could have acted but he didnt. The only reason he finally did something was due to pressure from the fans.

Ogren is an id1ot, the sooner hes out the club the better

said this the other week, we seen this coming since last October. I've actually got zero feelings on this just now as it was always going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Goodwin has done nothing to merit staying, Neilson is out there, he gets teams promoted altho this time he wont have a shankland. Id rather go with him than Goodwin tho, purely because Neilson has done it twice in two attempts
    Neilson did fail with us remember.

To repeat what i said elsewhere, i dont fully blame the Ogrens as they've had the wool pulled over their eyes, although they put their faith in Asghar so i want them gone!

I actually want to absolve J Ross of any blame in this as i think he was ****ed over from above and below!

Melon bonce in goal, PLEASE GET YIRSEL TAE FECK FROM MY TEAM! Oh and take yir fake coach away tae feck as well!

Mulgrew, there is far too many rumours ive heard about you this season and there i no smoke without fire, so can you please just GET YIRSEL TAE FECK FROM MY TEAM!

BUT! Ive already mentioned someone in the shape of Tony Asghar! When asked to find a seller(fact check required) by some Mystery Man, you found a pair of Yanks that you blew away that spectacularly, that the new owners could not wait to have you on board as the driving force behind making the Yanks a few dollars more!
    Now i agree that you had some success along the way, but questions started to need asking when Head Coach, after Head Coach moved on as soon as they could, than you matched their total having required 3 Head Coach/managers in one season, all while providing some utter sh!te for them to organize into a team full of missing parts!

SO IF THE RUMOURS HAVE ANY SEMBLENCE OF TRUTH AND YOU STILL HAVE YIR NEB IN MY CLUB, JUST GET YIRSEL OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS IS POSSIBLE!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    said this the other week, we seen this coming since last October. I've actually got zero feelings on this just now as it was always going to happen.
    100%

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Totally agree

The January transfer window - getting rid of Watt and Erikson

Leaving us with only one senior striker !!!!! and the worst goalkeeper ever to try and claim he could play football
    January was a real chance to fix things and try stay up but in typical United fashion they ignored the glaringly obvious and the support and didn't address it, in fact they weakened.

Cost of new keeper, striker, CB and CDM vs cost of relegation. Incredible.

We've been run by ****ing idiots for a few years now, last years finish hid alot of the issues.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    Don't agree, its Ogren. Hes the one that controls the money, hes the one who controls his senior leadership team and hes the one that chose to ignore what fans have been telling him for a long time. Asghar whilst terrible at it was attempting to do a job and probably to the best of his ability, he reoprts to a boss just like most people do and will have or should have had performance metrics. Ogren decided the job Asghar was doing was acceptable, he could have chose to listen, he could have acted but he didnt. The only reason he finally did something was due to pressure from the fans.

Ogren is an id1ot, the sooner hes out the club the better
    I take your point ie that Asghar should never have been in the job to begin with but Ogren didn't make the catastrophic decisions Asghar made with Ross/Fox/Watt/Poppadom, Ogrens crime was trusting in Asghar for too long.

I'll say it again, if Asghar goes to the dressing room and tells Mulgrew/Watt Plus1? to get behind Ross or stay at home I honestly believe we might not be having this conversation .

I agree that Ogren has been naive but then most of us knew that from day 1. How many times did I post about the Asghar template?

But at the end of the day we'll all want to point somewhere.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)