+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Imminent incomings today?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Masborough, did you see the piece from Taylor on the back of the Tizer about 3 weeks ago? He was nothing but full of praise for Brown and said he was monitoring the situation closely. That for me showed he was more than interested in Brown.

It may well be true that Tony’s stepped in and told Taylor to move on from Brown.

It’s a massive gamble from Rovers to take him on pre trial. They may well have told him any custodial sentence suspended or not, he’s toast. A case of wait and see.
    Yes I saw it, I personally just read it non-committed vague football manager speak. He was hardly going to say, “I wouldn’t touch him because he might be going down”

Morrison and Peltier have both signed 1 year deals. Announced on official site.

That’s defence almost sorted, gru will be happy 😊

Peltier can't be 1st choice right back surely! cover that's all. Morrison worth risk but hope that's it defenders from last season out of contract.

People can't half convince themselves of something, based off of nothing. Brown, like the Stockton yawnfest, baseless. Nothing hinted that we were keen.

Let's just wait and discuss those who do actually sign, it is a lot easier.

Glad to see Morrison in for a season and he could be a brilliant partner with Humphreys, if he can stay fit. Everything crossed.

Peltier, do a job. Can't be first choice. Not one to excite but useful.

Quite some time ago I said Taylor was interested in a player with the initials JB. There was some concern on here it might be Jamal Blackman but it was Jevani Brown. This wasn't entirely a shot in the dark because an Exeter City friend said the story was going round at their end. He was worried as he reckoned Brown was their most skilful player as well as their leading scorer (then, don't know about season end) but who knows if he would have made it at this level? Maybe he's found his true home with Bristol Rovers - he knows the league, he hasn't had to move hundreds of miles and he will have an understanding manager who knows just what it's like to be accused of a violent crime.

Whilst Brown sounds a decent lower league player,he`s not what we need,glad Morrison has signed again,I suspect Peltier is Taylor`s Woody,if you pardon the expression.

Wonder who Taylor’s second forward target is now he’s lost Brown? Hope he’s got one!
    My daughter reckons it`s on facebook we`ve signed Billy Sharp! could be a leak or could be b.s.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    My daughter reckons it`s on facebook we`ve signed Billy Sharp! could be a leak or could be b.s.
    We've signed him three times this week.

Morrison and Peltier have both signed 1 year deals. Announced on official site.

That’s defence almost sorted, gru will be happy 😊
    I think the fact that we seem to be conducting all of our video interviews for the official site somewhere at the bottom of Silverwood pit might be putting off one or two from signing

Wonder who Taylor’s second forward target is now he’s lost Brown? Hope he’s got one!

Sam Nombe Exeter City think he's available aged 24. Hoping Brown was just a smokescreen & he's the real target. Was mentioned as a possible target abit back.

Quote Originally Posted by philthefluter View Post
    Phil, we can’t have as he delivered my post this morning, well it looked like BS.

Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast