+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 230 of 351 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3506

Thread: Todays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    For whatever level the teams we follow are at, the importance of a keeper to match that level cannot be under estimated!
    Yeah. 2 fantastic keepers there.

Scotland send Haaland and Co packing! Sensational stuff! Chance to win the group now too

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Scotland send Haaland and Co packing! Sensational stuff! Chance to win the group now too
    Have to admit to being a bit disconnected from our national team over the last few years, but listening to that tonight fair filled me wi pride!

Must admit, It's United , then Scotland for me. No idea what is going on elsewhere. Futba saturation, killin' the gemme.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Must admit, It's United , then Scotland for me. No idea what is going on elsewhere. Futba saturation, killin' the gemme.

This for me too

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    This for me too
    superb stuff. When was the lat time we won after being behind with a few minutes to go. Great stuff. We'll need fight like that next season.

Brilliant from Scotland, oh to live in a footballing world where we could have kept hold of Robertson, Armstrong....

Been following Scotland since the 70's, very few highs and plenty lows.
    This group have been threatening to deliver for some time, but it wasn't so long ago they bottled the Ukraine play off and were too negative in the Euro games that mattered. Seems Clarke has learned from that.

Nothing quite like a thrilling comeback though ✅ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Halaand greetin.

Name:  goalkeeper.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  76.1 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Name:  goalkeeper.jpg
Views: 813
Size:  76.1 KB
    Shocking. The club really need to understand the fans anger here that the guy more or less relegated us. He should be nowhere near a United jersey, friendly or competitive.

If he starts a competitive game I think there's going to be a backlash.

Page 230 of 351 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280330 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)