+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Annual squad thread

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    A rather short-sighted view. What if we have an injury and suspension at the back?

It's the one area of the squad that looks threadbare, as I'm sure the owners are aware.
    I don’t think we are threadbare at centre back as we have 6 central defenders with Cameron,Baldwin,Brindley,Rawlinson,Chicksen and Bajrami but still think we need an exceptional centre back with pace and height to make us stronger defensively - maybe LW will do his magic with Baj 🤞

We 100% need another defender.

Baldwin seems to be a bit injury prone so no guarantee he will.be available at all times. More competitions to play in. More chances of injury and suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Interesting too that Wrexham haven’t signed a single new player yet and yet you could definitely argue we are stronger.
    The old “trust in the players that got us here” never seems to end well. They could be in a bit of trouble, even sone of the better squads on paper when they don’t sign someone has a funny effect. Just look to Leicester last season…..

Still time for them, and for us to get a pacey, strong, tall young ball playing centre back on loan from Man City. I can dream…..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234