+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Away Shirt reveal

Looks blue but maybe purple (burple) to me but hard to really tell in that light.

Looks royal blue white a white V neck when you alter the exposure a little

Name:  awayshirt.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  20.4 KB

Why do Notts go with all the secrecy surrounding the shirts every season, other clubs don't have all this palava.

For a bit of fun?

At maximum gamma correction it looks blue/green with about 50% of the maximum values for the green and blue channels. So a kind of cyan which will look light blue, with white text as others have pointed out.

Quote Originally Posted by SongBird View Post
    Why do Notts go with all the secrecy surrounding the shirts every season, other clubs don't have all this palava.

For a bit of fun?
    Someone on twitter reckons it’s being released tomorrow

Home and Away tomorrow according to OS, then I might book a colour blindness test.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    At maximum gamma correction it looks blue/green with about 50% of the maximum values for the green and blue channels. So a kind of cyan which will look light blue, with white text as others have pointed out.
    I spent my entire working life studying the colour of fabrics. At first it was based on a visual assessment, and latterly on light reflected back to a very clever machine called a spectrophotometer. A shadowy picture is open to many interpretations.

The really good point is that Jake Bugg will again be the name on the away shirt. A proper fan who puts his money where his mouth is.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I spent my entire working life studying the colour of fabrics. At first it was based on a visual assessment, and latterly on light reflected back to a very clever machine called a spectrophotometer. A shadowy picture is open to many interpretations.

The really good point is that Jake Bugg will again be the name on the away shirt. A proper fan who puts his money where his mouth is.
    He certainly does and my gut tells me we probably get an increase in sales certainly on the slightly younger generations with his name on it I would imagine.

Yes he has certainly helped this younger generation of fan to buy an away shirt . Jakey Jakey Bugg Jakey Bugg, Jakey Jakey Bugg sung to Give it up by KC and the Sunshine Band.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12